Responses To Brian Caldwell Updates

Part of being a supporter is that you want the best for your team. Having a stagnating board who want out is not the best thing for our club so let's hope we get a buyer soon otherwise it will just be cut bucks all the way and inevitable relegation

The fact that the Board are still there supports the fact they'll not sell out to any old spiv.

They are doing a magnificent job and i dearly hope there is no buyer on the horizon.

Ya warmer.

Well you cut me to the bone with that incisive comment.

Never been called that before.

What does it mean anyway? Sorry but I don't live in a council estate anymore so I'm not to speed on "street" or is it "gangsta" these days?

Is it the same as "cad" and "rotter"?

Edited by oaksoft

Deary me.

"8 irrefutable problems"... lol.gif:

Its all totally irrelevant!

The 70% wages to turnover is a snapshot at the END of a season. It doesn't tell you what happened DURING a season.

How do you know what contingency was made on each of your "8 irrefutable problems"?

The final decisions on wages don't need to take place until the close of the transfer window at the end of January.

What would be the point in keeping a contingency for signing a star striker after end of January for example?

Feel free to come back to the discussion when you actually know what you are talking about!

Jesus It'll be a cold day in hell when I start taking lessons on finance from you lol.gif

70% wages to turnover ratio perfectly sustainable? lol.giflol.giflol.gif .

No need for any contingency whatsoever? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

What does it mean anyway? Sorry but I don't live in a council estate anymore so I'm not to speed on "street" or is it "gangsta" these days?

Term of endearment.

He loves you.

Could be the first Forum wedding.

Season Tickets urnae valid.

Part of being a supporter is that you want the best for your team. Having a stagnating board who want out is not the best thing for our club so let's hope we get a buyer soon otherwise it will just be cut bucks all the way and inevitable relegation

Other than elvis there isn't a single Saints fan anywhere who wants anything other than the best for their club and in fairness that also includes ever board member so quit the melodramatic pish and stop pretending that someone you care more than anyone else.

All of want what is best. Some of us don't want our team to go bust in the process. Why exactly would ANY true supporter want to risk that?

Has what happened to Hearts, Sevco and the likes simply washed straight over you? Does none of their fate penetrate through to you?

Term of endearment.

He loves you.

Could be the first Forum wedding.

Season Tickets urnae valid.

See this is why I need to sell my house and move back to the estates - I don't even know when some guy is chatting me up with soft words anymore.

I've forgotten my roots.

Completely.

It's the same old story.

You make a wee bit of money and before you know it you've moved to a place where you quickly forget what it's like to live next to people who let their dogs shit everywhere. You get blinded by the glamour of the shiny semi detached house and the new Datsun gleaming in the driveway.

Yes the house borders two motorways, a railway line and an airport. Yes it was built on a landfill site and so has subsidence and smells of wet socks but by god it's not all good news. I couldn't even tell you the price of a pint of bread. Do they even still sell it in pints? I don't even know how to slice a pint.

My poor mother must be spinning in her grave.

Help me.

Is it the same as "cad" and "roter"?

Great comeback , best I've seen in a long time , even better than the Swedish one v Germany .

It rained nearly every day from last October to the end of February.

The Dome did ( copyright wee Fergie ) it's job.

Since when has rain stopped play on a 3g pitch Shull?

You need to be looking for days where the temperature got down to -6C for the dome to have become worthwhile. I would have thought you of all people, with your comments about players wearing coloured football boots and carefully gelled hair would have been in complete agreement that a football player who doesn't want to get wet isn't really a footballer. After all if they are doing it properly they should be dripping with so much sweat they'd never notice the rain.

I guess if Saints ever look to host a circus themed party at least we know who to invite as the big fat clown.

The Dome is used 7 days a week and has proved to be a huge success within the local community.

St Mirren AFAIK are the first SPFL club to have installed this solution. Perhaps they might be the first and the last, but for St Mirren it was an affordable solution to introduce. We had the space at their stadium to implement this.

It is used to host school groups, community groups like the Monday Marvels, kids parties and the SFA have used it on many occasions. The Panda Club use it before every home game and it has really helped increase the numbers of youngsters who can spend a 4 hours at St Mirren getting coaching under cover and then watch a game with dedicated community coaches.

By all means try and find faults, but any away fans I have spoken to have been very positive in their feedback and most think it is brilliant opportunity to get kids playing and watching football for £5 (£3 if you are already a ST holder).

If it was affordable, why did the club need an SFP grant and a big loan from SMiSA?

I'd imagine a large number of games were called off in certain parts of England this year through inadequate drainage.

Or did I imagine those floods.

http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/Sport/Football/Ex-Football-League-referee-calls-for-switch-to-summer-football-as-pitches-flood-20140211182510.htm

http://www.technicalsurfaces.co.uk/a_rain_check_for_artificial_sports_pitches

Aside from the wind damage our Dome which took a few days to resolve our indoor facilities were available for approximately 360 days.

You are drowning in your own pish and sweat on this thread you lard arse clown.

He's simply getting bore to have brought up this matter again. He been over and over this and nothing has changed or likely too. Ignore.

Since when has rain stopped play on a 3g pitch Shull?

You need to be looking for days where the temperature got down to -6C for the dome to have become worthwhile. I would have thought you of all people, with your comments about players wearing coloured football boots and carefully gelled hair would have been in complete agreement that a football player who doesn't want to get wet isn't really a footballer. After all if they are doing it properly they should be dripping with so much sweat they'd never notice the rain.

My 5 year old girl found it more enjoyable learning the beautiful game in comfortable surroundings.

She would probably choose another sport if her football coaching had taken place in icy winds and torrential rain.

Time enough for her to experience our inclement weather.

Gangsta? lol.gif

Street? bangin.gif

post-7809-0-72356000-1403084778_thumb.jp

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=warmer

Ya zoomer.

Edited by Soctty

Div,

Another question for Brian.

"Can an early decision be made by both clubs regarding the St Mirren vs Killie New Years Day fixture so that supporters can make arrangements regarding work and travel."

Good point . Same could be said for Friday night games as I suspect ourselves and Thistle may be enthusiastic to try that again . I appreciate that most changes are because of televised games and Brian has no control over that but for those games not on TV that we want to change can we please do so now .

Good point . Same could be said for Friday night games as I suspect ourselves and Thistle may be enthusiastic to try that again . I appreciate that most changes are because of televised games and Brian has no control over that but for those games not on TV that we want to change can we please do so now .

Agree. I would book my flights now for two or three games, but I'm not taking the chance of the sods changing KO times.