Responses To Brian Caldwell Updates

Does anyone know when Brian returns from his holiday as I would like too know what is happening on the transfer front with regards to who is going out and who the club are trying to bring in.

Get Div to ask Brian when he gets back. whistling.gif

Yes I think I will create a new thread and lock it and use it only for updates, This one has got a bit messy.

I've been leaving Brian alone since he is away on hols this week but I will be back annoying him on Monday :-)

Yes I think I will create a new thread and lock it and use it only for updates, This one has got a bit messy.

I've been leaving Brian alone since he is away on hols this week but I will be back annoying him on Monday :-)

You've not locked it yet Div! bangin.gifwhistling.gif

I was told that the land that St. Mirren owns across the road behind the visiting end can take an 11 - a - side pitch.

It is not quite big enough, and would be right up to the road. However the land behind it and the railway embankment are in theory being developed and the embankment removed, which would create space although not all currently owned by the club

One of the reasons that this site is so much better than the OS is the lack of moderation - I prefer the occasional eruptions of anarchy and petty squabbles to the North Korean style threads that dominate that other place.