Bernie's Cafe/deli

Herbie

Just found this thread. If I was still in Houston I would have been in by now! I'll definitely pop in the next time I'm over in Johnstone visiting my mum.

Good luck with everything Herbie. Look forward to sampling these cakes soon!

Just found this thread. If I was still in Houston I would have been in by now! I'll definitely pop in the next time I'm over in Johnstone visiting my mum.

Good luck with everything Herbie. Look forward to sampling these cakes soon!

Cheers Poz. Welcome anytime Bud.... thumbup2.gif

Excellent! Won't see me unfortunately (or fortunately) as I have to keep my day job going at the moment so I only do weekends. The girls will sort you out though. ooolala-sign.gif

Thank Christ for that. I'll be able to get my coffee then without the owner of the establishment moaning about new signings, back up for Thommo, or, or, or.....

1eye.gif

Paid a visit at 11am this morning. Dreadful place..... I expected to see the new home shirt framed and on display, but nothing. 1/10 then for first impressions.

tongue.pngwink.png

Took a couple of photos.... had cappuccino and coffee & walnut cake. Top notch. Cake was light and tasty, topping was creamy smooth with the crunch of walnuts. Coffee was a good strength, smooth with a lovely froth on top.

Enjoyed it so much, will nip in again tomorrow before doubling back and doing some shopping at Braehead.

I would urge all Saints fans who frequent the forum to drop in and sample the grub and get a caffeine fix at Bernie's. thumbup2.gif

post-5834-0-28925500-1405968738_thumb.jp

post-5834-0-61064200-1405968767_thumb.jp

Will let my wife know as one of her best friends live in Bridge Of Weir and a bunch of them often meet up so will tell her to get along Bernie's Cafe /Deli in Bridge of Weir.

Have been in the catering trade for over 30years so if ever you want to chat about anything just pm me.

All the best to you and your wife Herbie

Will let my wife know as one of her best friends live in Bridge Of Weir and a bunch of them often meet up so will tell her to get along Bernie's Cafe /Deli in Bridge of Weir.

Have been in the catering trade for over 30years so if ever you want to chat about anything just pm me.

There genuinely is a wealth of experience in the Saints support to be tapped into. I've been in the business of stuffing my face with cake and coffee for over thirty years, so any time you want to send some samples of new cakes to test Herbie, just PM me.

phone.gif

Mrs. Herbie is asking if the Yum was about her or the cake ;-)

Cheers for popping by Poz and glad you enjoyed it. Sorry I missed you but I'm slightly less sorry than Sunday when I missed Sir Thommo when he popped in.....

I'll be gradually sneaking some Saints stuff onto the walls when the wife's not looking...

Thanks Bud. Appreciate the good wishes. It's a massive learning curve so I may well take you up on your offer! Actually looking at refreshing the menus at the moment which is a damn sight more difficult than I thought it would be....