Bernie's Cafe/deli

Herbie

Said it before - grub in Bernie's is top drawer. Mrs Poz and I try to drop in when we can, must be good if we head over from Cumbernauld to Bridge of Weir. Only thing letting the place down is the miserable basturt who works there constantly moaning about some shite football team fae' Paisley.

Would have said 'a five star establishment'... Loses a star for his miserable pus'... Alan Gow, moan, set pieces, moan, no home win, moan... Brings the tone right down.

I'm in trouble.

Said it before - grub in Bernie's is top drawer. Mrs Poz and I try to drop in when we can, must be good if we head over from Cumbernauld to Bridge of Weir. Only thing letting the place down is the miserable basturt who works there constantly moaning about some shite football team fae' Paisley.

Would have said 'a five star establishment'... Loses a star for his miserable pus'... Alan Gow, moan, set pieces, moan, no home win, moan... Brings the tone right down.

I'm in trouble.

He's gonna gob in yer latte

Gob in yer latte

He's gonna gob in yer latte

Gob in yer latte

He's gonna.... etc.

I'm in trouble.

That'll be chef's "special" ingredient going in your Malteser cake next time Poz....

Unless of course you're getting me confused with our regular punter Sir Thommo of Hawk. He's a right moany fecker these days....

That'll be chef's "special" ingredient going in your Malteser cake next time Poz....

Unless of course you're getting me confused with our regular punter Sir Thommo of Hawk. He's a right moany fecker these days....

Hold on a minute....

Right, just watched the video again to remind myself of your ugly mug... Nah, can't say I'll ever mistake you for Sir Thommo of Handsomeness!

I'm in real trouble now. Does a malteser cake smashed over yer' napper hurt much?

Good stuff.

That puts a nice option in place for offering a quality alternative to Amaretto, which is the dominant BOW eaterie.

Looks like a makeover was going on in the place recently ?

Slouch , with a bevvy licence = ouch !

Quite liked that wee video.

It was unusual to see people excited by their business and looking forward to implementing new ideas to take the business forward.

Now, I'm trying to think, I'm sure there is another business where it would be nice to hear people speak positive and not dwell on the negatives.......

• 11 months later...

Bump.

Was heading across to Braehead a couple of days ago and kept on the motorway for a flying visit to Bernie's for morning coffee and cake. Boy, that malteser slice fair hits the spot on a winter morning. Herbie was there reading the paper upside-down to make the league table look better.

Top spot for scran'... hope some forumsters can pop in and support a fellow Bud's business. Not a hardship when the goods on offer are so tasty. :)

Edited by pozbaird

• 5 months later...

Been a while since I shamelessly plugged Bridge of Weir's finest cake and coffee merchant, but as we are now the proud sponsor of Gavin Reilly's home jersey for this season, now is as good a time as any. Douglas Rae will be spitting teeth when he next comes in for an ice cream. Ach well.....[emoji3]

3 hours ago, Herbie said:

Been a while since I shamelessly plugged Bridge of Weir's finest cake and coffee merchant, but as we are now the proud sponsor of Gavin Reilly's home jersey for this season, now is as good a time as any. Douglas Rae will be spitting teeth when he next cones in for an ice cream. Ach well.....emoji3.png

Will pop in when up the road Herbie and say hello. I'm currently renovating a shop in Rothesay to open a coffee/ cafe . Did a three day barista  course in Livingstone through coffee direct.  Would be great to have a chat. Now planing the kitchen fit with equipment and hope to be open mid July it was to be mid June but that date is past. 

• 3 years later...