Sammy Ameobi

Big Yards

No chance. Sammy Ameobi will only move on if Newcastle land their two attacking targets - and if they do he will be sold. Middlesborough and several other Championship clubs have made offers. Why would Newcastle loan him out to an SPL club when he's no longer wanted when there is cash on the table?

You ask some good questions for someone who claims not to support our team. I question your motives.

No chance. Sammy Ameobi will only move on if Newcastle land their two attacking targets - and if they do he will be sold. Middlesborough and several other Championship clubs have made offers. Why would Newcastle loan him out to an SPL club when he's no longer wanted when there is cash on the table?

Not too sure nufc bringing in strikers would have much of a bearing on things as he's more of a winger.

Not too sure nufc bringing in strikers would have much of a bearing on things as he's more of a winger.

I said attackers, not strikers. Pardew is reportedly close to signing a striker and a winger. If he lands the two Ameobi will be off. Middlesborough and Sheffield Wednesday are the most likely destinations according to press reports. He's not going to be going to Paisley.

I said attackers, not strikers. Pardew is reportedly close to signing a striker and a winger. If he lands the two Ameobi will be off. Middlesborough and Sheffield Wednesday are the most likely destinations according to press reports. He's not going to be going to Paisley.

You are correct in that he will not be coming to Paisley, correct indeed. That said as a non supporter of our club then one must wonder why you hold an opinion on the matter at all. I question your motives.