Signings Please!

I would love if Nigel came back, and I expect we will at least offer him a contract. Him and Tommy got on well in his first spell here.

He will get us 8-12 goals next season if we play him regularly, and that's what we missed last season.

That's a very good point, Gowser should have contributed much more with goals from his attacking midfield position last season. His failed to deliver from a position that should contribute at least half a dozen goals in support of the main striker.

Wee Nigel is the type of player who would get you that type of return.

Edited by class of 76-77

I'd take Hasselbaink back. f**k it, he's fun to watch. Football should be fun.

He'd certainly fit in a 4-3-3 with Wylde left and Thommo down the middle.

----------------Kello-----------------

Naismith----CB - CB----Kelly

Midfielder - Goodwin - McGinn

Hasselbaink - Thommo - Wylde

Still need some new first choice players, cover and options in lots of places. It'll be interesting to see what this week brings. Fingers crossed.

He can join the rangers forum if he wants to fly that filth,he wouldnt have the balls to fly it in the stadium ,this forum can do without that nonsense

^^^ what do you call someone who thinks Sevco own the Union flag? Is bigot the right word? Intolerant bigot?

Edited by oaksoft

He can join the rangers forum if he wants to fly that filth,he wouldnt have the balls to fly it in the stadium ,this forum can do without that nonsense

The Newcunto F.C. weren't playing at Wimbledon today.

Anyway, the Union Flag belongs to decent British people not scumbags from Shitbrox.