Signings Please!

Politics has no place in general discussion

Oooooo the banter????

It's funny how the Union flag (which we are part of and the saltire is incorporated in) has turned into a political symbol is this much the same as the back to front swarstica which actually means a symbol of peace???

I don't think so....

I am first and foremost Scottish but people have interpreted and used the Union flag as a sign of bigotry which is wrong, if this was the case that it actually is offensive mods would have banned the image of the Union flag.

But it's a perfectly legal law abiding non offensive symbol in this situation..

Oooooo the banter

It's funny how the Union flag (which we are part of and the saltire is incorporated in) has turned into a political symbol is this much the same as the back to front swarstica which actually means a symbol of peace???

I don't think so....

I am first and foremost Scottish but people have interpreted and used the Union flag as a sign of bigotry which is wrong, if this was the case that it actually is offensive mods would have banned the image of the Union flag.

But it's a perfectly legal law abiding non offensive symbol in this situation..

Correct sir sir

Four signings Brian McLean. Graham carey. Nigel hasselbaink. Lyle Taylor.

My heart sank when I saw McLean had left Ross Co. He makes McAusland look like a footballing genius. He is f**king shite. Let's hope the only one you've got correct is Taylor.

Noticed the club giving deadlines for reduced season ticket price. How about giving us a team and we might actually know what we're paying all this money for!

Season ticket sales rarely move whether the team signs players early or not, Messi aside.

Calm yer knickers, what will be will be and no amount of panic posts will alter what the club does.

Season ticket sales rarely move whether the team signs players early or not, Messi aside.

Calm yer knickers, what will be will be and no amount of panic posts will alter what the club does.

It's that what will be will be attitude that allows our board to do whatever they want and treat our fans like mugs!

Didn't see the hibs support sitting back saying that when they got butcher put the door!

Edited by Big Yards

Didn't see the hibs support sitting back saying that when they got butcher put the door!

Hibs were relegated.

Slightly more serious than a club wanting to keep signing targets quiet until we've actually signed them.

If you think the fans should start a revolt over this, then you really need to get a life.

It's that what will be will be attitude that allows our board to do whatever they want and treat our fans like mugs!

That's why we have a board. Left to the supporters we wouldn't even be disgusting it. As for mugs, I hope your speaking for yourself.