Signings Please!

Hibs were relegated.

Slightly more serious than a club wanting to keep signing targets quiet until we've actually signed them.

If you think the fans should start a revolt over this, then you really need to get a life.

I don't want a revolt, I just want a bit more passion from our support at times. There's a general attitude of what will be will be which in my mind leaves our board with no pressure whatsoever to be pro active and we end up just putting up with the lowest ambitions year after year

I don't want a revolt, I just want a bit more passion from our support at times. There's a general attitude of what will be will be which in my mind leaves our board with no pressure whatsoever to be pro active and we end up just putting up with the lowest ambitions year after year

You do know it's possible to be passionate without being a tiresome vocal whining gobshite don't you?

How about starting with yourself.

Since when did passion become a synonym for negativity(almost constant in your case) concerning the club?

Edited by FTOF

It's that what will be will be attitude that allows our board to do whatever they want and treat our fans like mugs!

Didn't see the hibs support sitting back saying that when they got butcher put the door!

Maybe Hibs fans will regret Butcher being put out the door after their protests. Hibs have replaced a manager who was in the job 6 months and stuck with his predecessor's team, and who has bounced straight back up from relegation with ICT and helped establish them as a top 6 club and has a decent record in the transfer market with a rookie manager who has been handling Everton's U21 team. Had Butcher stayed and been allowed to clear out the deadwood at Hibs and build his own side I would have fancied them to have come back up next season and been better than Hearts, Falkirk and possibly the international Rangers as well. Who knows how Stubbs will get on?!

getting back to the subject, with only a few weeks until the friendlies and only around 6 until the league starts, it would be nice to have seen a couple of decent outfield signings by now. As said before, contracts in england don't expire until the end of the month. If anyone really wanted to sign for us they were already free to do so which suggests that everyone we have targeted thinks they have better options-otherwise they would have landed or have been announced by now

Well today is June 30th and contracts are up down south, I'm looking forward to a photo with all our new signings wearing their happy faces within the next coupla days.

Pre-season starts on Wednesday and we ought to have the bulk of our squad in place by then, including the essential replacement CH's and no excuses about budgets - if TC & BC can't identify affordable options and get them signed, sealed & delivered within seven weeks then they ought to resign and let me, Lex & The Cap'n have a go!

436 users are online (in the past 60 minutes)

93 members, 269 guests, 74 anonymous users

The number of users logged in during the past hour says it all!

Edited by Bud the Baker

Your wish will be granted this week.

News on 2 transactions almost certainly at minimum !

The speculation on Tesselar , Hasselbaink , the wrong city player , Harkins was all pointless.

First 3 wide of mark and was certain weeks ago about Harkins.

This week is the beginning of some good news.( all in my opinion of course :P)

Well today is June 30th and contracts are up down south, I'm looking forward to a photo with all our new signings wearing their happy faces within the next coupla days.

Pre-season starts on Wednesday and we ought to have the bulk of our squad in place by then, including the essential replacement CH's and no excuses about budgets - if TC & BC can't identify affordable options and get them signed, sealed & delivered within seven weeks then they ought to resign and let me, Lex & The Cap'n have a go!

Bit worried about the two player coaches...

The speculation on Tesselar , Hasselbaink , the wrong city player , Harkins was all pointless.

This week is the beginning of some good news.( all in my opinion of course tongue.png)

I hope you are correct.

This week is the beginning of some good news.( all in my opinion of course tongue.png)

It better f**king be,otherwise i am seriously considering waiting til the week after

This week is the beginning of some good news.( all in my opinion of course :P)

Believe we spoke to Tess so don't think that one was wide of the mark.

Like you I've heard we've 2 signings to be announced and a trialist or 2 also joing pre season training.

Edited by davidg