Signings Please!

McGinn to leave perhaps?

The squad is way too light we need at least 6 new players.

There is 'tentative ' interest in McGinn just now , he is on the radar of 3 clubs but Sheffield United have moved on , I don't think they will come back in based on how many they signed since 'walking away'

The club as we all know stood firm which we have wanted them to do for years.

Frustrating that United , Falkirk , Hamilton etc are able to negotiate the appropriate deals and we (as a well run prudent club) seem unable to cut deals on outgoing players.

We have a recent history of paying out to offload players , money which could of been used on other things.

Ach well , more news on it's way in next few days or so

There is 'tentative ' interest in McGinn just now , he is on the radar of 3 clubs but Sheffield United have moved on , I don't think they will come back in based on how many they signed since 'walking away'

The club as we all know stood firm which we have wanted them to do for years.

Frustrating that United , Falkirk , Hamilton etc are able to negotiate the appropriate deals and we (as a well run prudent club) seem unable to cut deals on outgoing players.

We have a recent history of paying out to offload players , money which could of been used on other things.

Ach well , more news on it's way in next few days or so

More news this week?

Anyone got any news on imminent signings. Not long now till first friendly match. Surely we must have some irons in the fire. We have lost nine from last seasons first team squad yet we have only three additions to date.

You WILL have news this week.

I was under the impression Wed/Thu but of course its only what we hear we can post.

Edited by whydowebother