Motherwell V St Mirren Spfl Premiership 9/8/13

shull

Our game is live on Clyde2 on saturday.

Still ' Open Aw Mics ' on Radio Scotland for me.

For some reason i get too nervous listening to full commentaries of our matches.

Edited by shull

No idea what team we will play on Saturday.

From Cheesy being out for 6 weeks a week ago, he now looks set to start at the weekend. This is good news for us in the sense it allows Goodwin to move into midfield.

I guess we will look something like:

Kello

Naismith

Plummer

McAusland

Tesselaar

Goodwin

McGinn

Teale

McLean

Wylde

Ball

Although if Marwood, Brown, Kelly or Caldwell started I wouldn't surprised.

The reality of the game is that we are away from home to the second best team in the country. Motherwell are certainly favourites and a point would be a fine result for us. Will go for a 1-1.

This one is hard to call, you would expect Motherwell to be stronger having had two competitive games in the Europa league.

However, we have a good record at Fir Park.

It will be interesting to see how the largely young saints squad cope in their first spfl fixture.

I know one thing, I won't have to cringe at Danny lennon speaking

gibberish to the media after the game. thumbup2.gif

Edited by murray street

No idea what team we will play on Saturday.

From Cheesy being out for 6 weeks a week ago, he now looks set to start at the weekend. This is good news for us in the sense it allows Goodwin to move into midfield.

I guess we will look something like:

Kello

Naismith

Plummer

McAusland

Tesselaar

Goodwin

McGinn

Teale

McLean

Wylde

Ball

Although if Marwood, Brown, Kelly or Caldwell started I wouldn't surprised.

The reality of the game is that we are away from home to the second best team in the country. Motherwell are certainly favourites and a point would be a fine result for us. Will go for a 1-1.

Marwood will start ahead of Teale if he's fit.

Not going to this one, a combination of other things to do and a refusal to pay £23 to watch football. I feel that the pennypinching on all fronts will come back to haunt us and expect us to lose tomorrow. Motherwell had a dreadful result in Europe but they always do badly there and I think they have a good few better players than we do.

Kello

Naismith Cheesy Plummer Tess

McGinn Goodwin McLean

Marwood Ball Wylde

0-1 meatball.

Would be happy with that starting 11 for tomorrow. Hope Tommy is thinking the same. We have nothing to lose I hope we go out and take the game to Motherwell.

Another quick point with regards the VT of tommy... It's good to see and interview that doesn't have "it's been a good working week" mentioned.