R.i.p. Gerry Conlan

stevenw05

Glad , in general, that the Troubles are well over.

If we could just stop ego-fuelled bigots strapping on orange "Miss World" type sashes and laughable bowlers hats, from spending the best part of 6 weeks deliberately marching through Catholic areas with their jingoistic flute bands trying to wind up fellow bigots on the other side maybe it'll stay that way.

Ban all organised religion.

Edited by oaksoft

If we could just stop ego-fuelled bigots strapping on orange "Miss World" type sashes and laughable bowlers hats, from spending the best part of 6 weeks deliberately marching through Catholic areas with their jingoistic flute bands trying to wind up fellow bigots on the other side maybe it'll stay that way.

Hmm, Oaksoft showing the same kind of intolerance as the people you choose to criticise. :rolleyes:

What about unorganised religion?

PS As you've told me you're much brighter than me, and everyone else, I'm away to research if there is such a thing.

Edited by faraway saint

This from a guy who condoned Celtic's sectarianism.

This from a guy who condoned Celtic's sectarianism.

What the f**k are you talking about. Show me a post I made saying anything like that.

And while we're at it, what part of ALL organised religion being banned are you having trouble with?

Edited by oaksoft

Hmm, Oaksoft showing the same kind of intolerance as the people you choose to criticise. rolleyes.gif

Intolerance has its place.

Intolerance against all forms of organised religion is a reasonable stance to take given the record of these cults over the last few thousands years.

They are still killing each other today over it.

At what point do reasonable people start taking a stand against this?

That's before I even get started on those who insist on brainwashing children with this guff before they reach an age where they can decide for themselves.

Edited by oaksoft

Thinks he's a bit of a know all......know fcuk all.

The only reason I know this is because you keep telling me.

Is that chip on your shoulder cooked or raw?

Thanks by the way. A wee confidence boost to start the day.

Seems I'm not the only one who's detected your rather sanctimonious posts.

That's very common with people who think they are smarter than they are.

Run along, I'm sure you have a crossword to solve. bye1.gif

Seems I'm not the only one who's detected your rather sanctimonious posts.

That's very common with people who think they are smarter than they are.

Run along, I'm sure you have a crossword to solve. bye1.gif

Are you seriously quoting ged62 as someone worth listening to?

Are you seriously quoting ged62 as someone worth listening to?

Just the easiest to find........................it's not a debate, you're a fool who can't see it, possibly the worst kind

PS Ignore Isabellas pish about condoning sectarianism, he made similar unsubstantiated pish about me the other week, just makes stuff up.

lol.gif

The only reason I know this is because you keep telling me.

Is that chip on your shoulder cooked or raw?

Thanks by the way. A wee confidence boost to start the day.

I know how you feel. I got back to my car and there was a wee note which said, "PARKING FINE".

I was really happy someone noticed!whistling.gif