Big Cheesy Is He Good Enough

IMO the big lad just does not do it for me,and I hope the fact that were light on squad players will not affect TC decision with regards to the defence.

Keep him as cover then when his contracts up ship him out.

Great thread.............................have you "pulled the head off it" enough today then? 1eye.gif

IMO the big lad just does not do it for me,and I hope the fact that were light on squad players will not affect TC decision with regards to the defence.

he has the club in his heart and thats a good thing, he does have to stop trying to dribble with the ball in his own area, also needs to stop passing to players who are marked (he put kelly in trouble quite a few times last season) he does also seem to lose concentration now and then, the new coaches will surely know all this and will make him a better player

Yes... leave the guy alone no 1 central defender and future team captain

Perhaps the problem with our central defence IS the fact that McAusland is considered the No. 1 centre half.

It is a position in our team which we need improvement imo.

How can we possibly move on as a team with a bomb scare at centre half? The centre half position has been needing addressed for years...with cheesy as first choice centre half we have no chance of moving on as team...people need to stop defending this guy because he is a Saints fan...the fact is he is not good enough to play in premier league..would he still be at club or ever have been brought back had his dad not been there? Think answer is no...

Marc McAusland is a Cup Winning Legend of St Mirren Football Club and has nothing to prove to anybody.

Especially not Towercrane Bud, Gstretch, Buddiecat or any other doubter.

WE ARE CHEESY !

That cross in the Semi for Thommo ...

WHIT A PEACH !

Now look what you've started!

How can we possibly move on as a team with a bomb scare at centre half? The centre half position has been needing addressed for years...with cheesy as first choice centre half we have no chance of moving on as team...people need to stop defending this guy because he is a Saints fan...the fact is he is not good enough to play in premier league..would he still be at club or ever have been brought back had his dad not been there? Think answer is no...

you and a few others don't have a clue about players, other wise you would be the manager of a Premiership football team, all you are doing is showing up how stupid you are. What qualifications in football do you have, or is it that you played in a team with Marc and he made it and you failed and it's just pure jealousy

you and a few others don't have a clue about players, other wise you would be the manager of a Premiership football team, all you are doing is showing up how stupid you are. What qualifications in football do you have, or is it that you played in a team with Marc and he made it and you failed and it's just pure jealousy

lol..if only u knew!

He was our best defender last season and some of his performances towards the end of the season were exceptional. I really wish people would get off his back and start encouraging him more. He's quite obviously a confidence player and despite a few thousand fans on his back every second saturday he still manages to do just fine.

Support the guy ffs.

Rather than slate him, I wish the Cheesy slaters would name a better player than him that we could afford.

Indeed. McAusland will probably have to be good enough because the boat isn't likely to be pushed out to bring in better. My summing up of Cheesy is that he isn't the type who is good enough to get us into the top 6, but equally he is good enough to prevent us being relegated.