James Marwood Signs

I want to say first that I really hope this signing pays off.

Just been watching a little of the Gateshead v Cambridge conference final.

The commentator mention how marwood scored 15 goals last season but he had scored 1 goal in 71 games before that!!!!

I hope we get last seasons marwood then again he could just be a squad player.

Would also depend on the quality round about him

I want to say first that I really hope this signing pays off.

Just been watching a little of the Gateshead v Cambridge conference final.

The commentator mention how marwood scored 15 goals last season but he had scored 1 goal in 71 games before that!!!!

I hope we get last seasons marwood then again he could just be a squad player.

For the 1 goal we signed him, the 15 for last season is a bonus.whistling.gif

You are an absolute prick and that's only on your good days of which you have few. Piss away off and give real St.Mirren fans peace you waste of space.

Or what keyboard warrior ? What exactly are you going to do ? Little wannabe bullies like yourself are the main reason i will remain an active user of this forum .You may wish it to be a love in where no dissenting voices are allowed but thankfully thats not and will never be the case

Or what keyboard warrior ? What exactly are you going to do ? Little wannabe bullies like yourself are the main reason i will remain an active user of this forum .You may wish it to be a love in where no dissenting voices are allowed but thankfully thats not and will never be the case

You can be a dissenting voice that puts up arguments to points, don't think any one has a problem with that.

However, just being negative for the sake of it is a tad boring.

You can be a dissenting voice that puts up arguments to points, don't think any one has a problem with that.

However, just being negative for the sake of it is a tad boring.

Im not !!! We have signed two players and nobody has any idea if they are good,bad or indifferent.A kid who may be our first choice centre back in the forthcoming season and a "striker" who prior to last season couldnt find a net if it was hanging off a trawler.We have absolutely nothing to be positive about until we see if they can cut it.as for kenny he was in our team last year so no change there.Thompson,Teale and McGowan THEY were signings,what we have been served up so far leaves me underwhelmed and everyone else in knicker wetting wonderland.Only time will tell who was right but dont mistake scepticism for negativity,i fully expect a great signing in the coming days

Im not !!! We have signed two players and nobody has any idea if they are good,bad or indifferent.A kid who may be our first choice centre back in the forthcoming season and a "striker" who prior to last season couldnt find a net if it was hanging off a trawler.We have absolutely nothing to be positive about until we see if they can cut it.as for kenny he was in our team last year so no change there.Thompson,Teale and McGowan THEY were signings,what we have been served up so far leaves me underwhelmed and in knicker wetting wonderland.Only time will tell who was right but dont mistake scepticism for negativity,i fully expect a great signing in the coming days

Sorted.

Inverness have signed enough guys at Marwood's level to show that they can be very effective in the SPL.

There seems to be a fair amount of luck involved in these signings from the lower leagues down south. For every Billy McKay or Adam Rooney there's also a James Collins or Lewis Guy. We're due a good one so fingers crossed with Harwood.

There seems to be a fair amount of luck involved in these signings from the lower leagues down south. For every Billy McKay or Adam Rooney there's also a James Collins or Lewis Guy. We're due a good one so fingers crossed with Harwood.

In hindsight Lewis Guy was not that bad a player at this level, 5 goals from about 20 starts was not the worst return we have had from a striker.

In hindsight Lewis Guy was not that bad a player at this level, 5 goals from about 20 starts was not the worst return we have had from a striker.

Funnily enough he signed for Gateshead earlier this week, I guess as Marwood's replacement.

Guy had quite a good start with us then tailed off I thought. Last season 1 goal in 23 appearances for Carlisle.