Kenny Mclean Signs 2 Year Deal

I think you might find that the truth doesnt qualify for a ban

I also think you'll find that the word supporter does not mean vilifying everything to do with the team you are supposedly supporting, the truth that you speak about is your opinion, all that means is that you believe it to be the truth

I also think you'll find that the word supporter does not mean vilifying everything to do with the team you are supposedly supporting, the truth that you speak about is your opinion, all that means is that you believe it to be the truth

I am vilifying no one,merely pointing out that signing on again with us was left to the very last minute after he realised no one else wanted him.He wasnt even our best player last year and is not a new signing,we need at least four NEW faces and sharpish

Signing of the summer for us, no way we are topping that. Tremendous news, congratulations to Tommy, Brian and all the others at the club who made this happen.

Kenny has the raw talent to be one of the top midfielders in the league and a Scotland regular.

He's now a senior pro on senior pro wages and he needs to add a level of consistency to his game, as he did toward the end of last season when he won the young player of the month gong. This contract gives him that platform to showcase his undoubted ability.

I would like to see him played further forward behind Thommo in the role occupied by Harkins and McGowan for much of last season. Kenny has the knack of timing runs, the goal scoring touch and is one of the best strikers of the football in the country. I think he could get at least 10 goals next year if he's played there.

Great news regardless though biggrin.png

Andy Dorman was fantastic in that role for us and Kenny seems a better all round player than him...

I am vilifying no one,merely pointing out that signing on again with us was left to the very last minute after he realised no one else wanted him.He wasnt even our best player last year and is not a new signing,we need at least four NEW faces and sharpish

> 2nd July.

> Transfer window closes at the end of August.

> "The very last minute," apparently.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

During our run Oct/Nov Kenny was outstanding. He got injured our form went. He came back in our pickef up. Better than Gowser off Thommo and potentially worth more than Mcginn as I believe he is a better all round player. If he starts well then we will struggle to keep hold of him at Xmas but if he goes it will be for a lot more than £300k

I agree that we need more faces, and the sharper the better,and perhaps "vilify " was the wrong word to use.

I also agree that he was not our best player last season, John McGinn was ( in my opinion) consistently our best by quite a margin, but if you really believe that no other team would like to have him then I am sure you are wrong.

Whether it had to do with the compensation that we are due, or to his injury problems none of us can be sure.

The fact remains that he is a very talented young player, and will be a great boost to our hopes of having a successful season, and the unrelenting negativity from yourself and Elvis seems to me to be anathema to claiming to be a supporter.

Signing of the summer for us, no way we are topping that. Tremendous news, congratulations to Tommy, Brian and all the others at the club who made this happen.

Kenny has the raw talent to be one of the top midfielders in the league and a Scotland regular.

He's now a senior pro on senior pro wages and he needs to add a level of consistency to his game, as he did toward the end of last season when he won the young player of the month gong. This contract gives him that platform to showcase his undoubted ability.

I would like to see him played further forward behind Thommo in the role occupied by Harkins and McGowan for much of last season. Kenny has the knack of timing runs, the goal scoring touch and is one of the best strikers of the football in the country. I think he could get at least 10 goals next year if he's played there.

Great news regardless though :D

got to agree. Feel this could be Kennys best position for us

Last minute for him doughnut not us,as in he wouldnt be getting paid if he didnt sign a new deal

Not everyone panics and whinges as much as you. In fact, nobody does. He could have gone to a bigger Scottish club very easily without incurring such a huge development fee.

Not everyone panics and whinges as much as you. In fact, nobody does. He could have gone to a bigger Scottish club very easily without incurring such a huge development fee.

Well lets just agree to disagree,i am happy he is staying believe it or not but even happier we have a new face in today

Great news - two year deal, even greater.

I've a hunch Goodwin might want to try CH again which means we need a psycho-midfielder and a versatile defender who can slot into a couple of positions.

I hope not.

We still need a couple of centre halves to come in

Goody stay in midfield as shown last season you're far better in there doing the dirty work for others

I also suspect we'll be using youth players a lot more - it seems to be TC's reputation in this area that helped get him the job.

Totally agree with everyone else, though - I'd settle for the lovechild of Tommy Turner, Will Haining and Scott Walker coming in at centre half...

Pity any lassie that's had those three.