Kenny Mclean Signs 2 Year Deal

Putting 2 and 2 together here, but Kenny just retweeted the picture of James Marwood in his stripes, he then tweeted "Can't wait to get back into it".

I replied asking him if he was staying with the buddies which he then favourited.

So, I'm putting it out there, he's staying put thumbup2.gif

Great news if true, but doesn't equate to 'being like a new signing' - we need real, new signings as well as good players re-signing. Goalies are sorted - we have one unknown quantity outfield player signed up while guys like McGregor and McGowan are offski.

McLean and indeed McGinn are players I dearly want to see in the pyjamas, sorry, stripes, for a few more seasons - but let's not kid ourselves, players have left, we NEED new blood, and not shite 'the one we've been waiting on' blood either.

Great news if true, but doesn't equate to 'being like a new signing' - we need real, new signings as well as good players re-signing. Goalies are sorted - we have one unknown quantity outfield player signed up while guys like McGregor and McGowan are offski.

McLean and indeed McGinn are players I dearly want to see in the pyjamas, sorry, stripes, for a few more seasons - but let's not kid ourselves, players have left, we NEED new blood, and not shite 'the one we've been waiting on' blood either.

Does in my book, because by all accounts he was as good as gone.

Does in my book, because by all accounts he was as good as gone.

I know what you mean, but looking at it as a matter of fact - he was here last season and may will be again. We need new players to compliment, and add to, the guys from last season.