Kenny Mclean Signs 2 Year Deal

If he signs a one year deal whats the cut off age where we wouldn't get development compensation? Could he potentially go for free next season?

23 but I think the offer is a 2 year deal.

Hopefully he plays a blinder and we sell him for £5m next summer. :)

If you're correct div, you'll be getting the laundry bill for JJ's bed sheets.:green:whistle

I txt JJ last Friday about this rumour and I've been getting 500 txts a day from him. Hope he's on unlimited messages £££

Hope he signs, I really do but we can't count on it until the ink is dry.

Edited by davidg

I txt JJ last Friday about this rumour and I've been getting 500 txts a day from him. Hope he's on unlimited messages £££

Hope he signs, I really do but we can't count on it until the ink is dry.

Lol, unlimited txt and 5g of data so I can browse black&white while I paint.

That c**t Carey cost me 2 grand with my fone company coz I was roaming while on holiday in turkey waiting for him to sign a few year ago, I forgot Turkey wasn't in Europe, I considered writing to Carey to see if he would help me pay my fone bill.

Dare i ask the question,would you have McGregor and McGowan before McLean and McGinn.

That isn't the point I was making. Which was merely while clearly great news if a player like McLean stays with us, we still need new faces to come in, and we shouldn't be treating McLean or McGinn staying as like being new signings, because we thought they might not have stayed.

We have lost DVZ, McGowan, McGregor, Newton... Christ, even before McGregor left we needed a CB.

We have re-jigged the goalkeeping situation and brought in an outfield player. A long way to go yet.... and we need a few decent new faces.

That isn't the point I was making. Which was merely while clearly great news if a player like McLean stays with us, we still need new faces to come in, and we shouldn't be treating McLean or McGinn staying as like being new signings, because we thought they might not have stayed.

We have lost DVZ, McGowan, McGregor, Newton... Christ, even before McGregor left we needed a CB.

We have re-jigged the goalkeeping situation and brought in an outfield player. A long way to go yet.... and we need a few decent new faces.

We thought they were away.No doubt about it.I think we may be a lot happier this time next week.whistling.gifwhistling.gif

We thought they were away.No doubt about it.I think we may be a lot happier this time next week.whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Hope so. I don't want us to lose any good players, and to keep the ones with a wee bit of extra talent for a few seasons longer than has been the case in recent times.

The Hamilton kids were a good example. Stuck with Accies for a bit longer and got better moves than some of the clubs reportedly sniffing around McLean and McGinn.

Both of them can, and will, do better.

Lol, unlimited txt and 5g of data so I can browse black&white while I paint.

That c**t Carey cost me 2 grand with my fone company coz I was roaming while on holiday in turkey waiting for him to sign a few year ago, I forgot Turkey wasn't in Europe, I considered writing to Carey to see if he would help me pay my fone bill.

Was the fact that you had Lira in your wallet instead of Euros not a big clue?

I hope McLean IS staying ,rumour has it Tommy had a "promising" 14 year old from Threave Rovers lined up as his direct replacement

Maybe you should get a promising 14 year old to write your posts, I'm sure the post content would improve vastly.