Kenny Mclean Signs 2 Year Deal

If only the android app could pull through my ignore list!

He's f**king honking, isn't he? I try to be a nice guy on here, and as I get older I'm becoming more tolerant of folk with 'misguided' opinions. But I still have no time for willfully and repetitive miserable, negative, draining, insidious pricks such as our friend here.

Back on topic: come on Kenny, gies yer signature...

I'm sure the age rule for compensation is 24. I mind reading that when Kirk Broadfoot went to the oldco.

It's up to and including the season of his 23rd birthday.

Maybe English clubs have been put off having to pay around £300,000 in compensation so Kenny staying for another year would make sense. Don't think Saints would get anything for him next summer though as he'd be over 23. Be surprised if he agreed to a 2 year deal but great news if true.

That's it in a nutshell.

If clubs aren't willing to part with the compo then Kenny doesn't really have a choice but to sign for us.

It's up to and including the season of his 23rd birthday.

That's it in a nutshell.

If clubs aren't willing to part with the compo then Kenny doesn't really have a choice but to sign for us.

Which we should then be offering only a 2 year deal with a buyout clause for him, otherwise we are just holding him and paying his wages for a year before he inevitably goes to Rangers.

If Kenny does sign for 2 years it means he can leave in 2 years time without us being owed compensation. That should mean he would have his pick of several English clubs. If anyone wants him before then, show us the money.

Therefore he should sign a 2 year deal post haste, you know it makes sense Kenny boy!

If Kenny does sign for 2 years it means he can leave in 2 years time without us being owed compensation. That should mean he would have his pick of several English clubs. If anyone wants him before then, show us the money.

Therefore he should sign a 2 year deal post haste, you know it makes sense Kenny boy!

Excellent news if it comes about with a 2 year deal. Wonder if the Chairman would prefer the compensation money now more than a brilliant player in our team . Big transfer fee in a years time may be after the sale of the club . I'm sure being a true Saints man he would prefer Kenny to stay and the club get a big transfer fee in a year.

Excellent news if it comes about with a 2 year deal. Wonder if the Chairman would prefer the compensation money now more than a brilliant player in our team . Big transfer fee in a years time may be after the sale of the club . I'm sure being a true Saints man he would prefer Kenny to stay and the club get a big transfer fee in a year.

Id say so or he wouldn't have knocked back the offer for mcginn

I hate to be cynical, but is it possible that no club is willing to pay the compensation and Kenny has absolutely no option but to re-sign with us.

Great news for us though

I believe one club were prepared to pay but he didn't want to go there. I also think he would have been at Ibrox if Rangers had been prepared to go to a tribunal !

Funny to think that not so long ago we got fairly regular posts saying Kenny was useless. Too slow. Lazy. Not interested. 'Get him aff for f**k's sake. Lennon!' How things change. Have the knockers all climbed back into their caves? Some of our fans can't tell the difference between a classy footballer and a whore in a Turkish bordello.

Funny to think that not so long ago we got fairly regular posts saying Kenny was useless. Too slow. Lazy. Not interested. 'Get him aff for f**k's sake. Lennon!' How things change. Have the knockers all climbed back into their caves? Some of our fans can't tell the difference between a classy footballer and a whore in a Turkish bordello.

Sadly agree with that. Kenny's the kind of elegant technical player that many Scottish fans simply do not like. Many much prefer a blood and thunder trier than someone who stays on his feet and plays football.

Thankfully Kenny proved to the doubters what a good player he was toward the end of last season. If he does sign the contract we've offered, which would put him on senior pro wages and among the top earners at the club, he's certainly earned it.

He is a tremendously gifted, accomplished footballer. We are fortunate to have had him at our club, and to witness some very special performancea from the lad. An outstanding talent.

If he stays, well....sorry, I need another change of clothing!