Harkins Contract Terminated By Mutual Consent

Close enough and despicable post.......................

Mind, EXTRA strawberry sauce yum yum. thumbup2.gif

Saying if we get relegated and I hope we get relegated are two completely different things, I'm afraid. Keep climbing down though, you're almost there.

Saying if we get relegated and I hope we get relegated are two completely different things, I'm afraid. Keep climbing down though, you're almost there.

No climb down I'm afraid, while you try to smokescreen over your disgusting post.

My comment was from memory, wasn't that faraway.

To be happy a St Mirren manager had relegation on his CV, well, smacks of personal vendetta, which was apparent throughout the last 3 years.

Extra strawberry sauce, yum yum.

He has left the building folks, and, I would suggest, is not a character worthy of getting our frillies frayed over. He took cheap shots on social media at the club who was still paying his wages (at least in part), and, as such, can go and take a flying fandango to himself as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, and he really wasn't very good at all. Certainly not nearly as good as he seems to have believed himself to be.

He has left the building folks, and, I would suggest, is not a character worthy of getting our frillies frayed over. He took cheap shots on social media at the club who was still paying his wages (at least in part), and, as such, can go and take a flying fandango to himself as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, and he really wasn't very good at all. Certainly not nearly as good as he seems to have believed himself to be.

Ok, close the thread. whistling.gif

PS I'll assume I'm still getting my free strawberry sundae? lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Just turned to the July page of my Saints Calendar to mark summat in and ............

Guess who ? lol.gif

I blacked out Mair and Harkin's faces with a marker a when I noticed their positions in the calendar.

I also wrote "Lazy Bastard" on Harkin's photo. My wife just shook her head.

Highly childish, but quite pleasing all the same.biggrin.png

No climb down I'm afraid, while you try to smokescreen over your disgusting post.

My comment was from memory, wasn't that faraway.

To be happy a St Mirren manager had relegation on his CV, well, smacks of personal vendetta, which was apparent throughout the last 3 years.

Extra strawberry sauce, yum yum.

You should know better than to be relying on your memory at your age.

The point I made was that it was too late to make a managerial change, and I didn't want someone coming in to take the hit for Danny. How you've managed to twist that into me wanting us relegated is beyond me.

You should know better than to be relying on your memory at your age.

The point I made was that it was too late to make a managerial change, and I didn't want someone coming in to take the hit for Danny. How you've managed to twist that into me wanting us relegated is beyond me.

You were happy for relegation to be on the mangers CV, splitting hairs here, so much so your personal vendetta was more important than the club.

I await the next player to be on the receiving end of your "I'm always right" view. bye1.gif

Let's leave it at that, we know what we know to be true. wink.png

You were happy for relegation to be on the mangers CV, splitting hairs here, so much so your personal vendetta was more important than the club.

I await the next player to be on the receiving end of your "I'm always right" view. bye1.gif

Why can't you just admit you were wrong?

Extra strawberry sauce on mine. thumbup2.gif

Mods how do I search my previous posts?

Eve if Lex has altered his, my reply was "An astounding post".

If you had a good degree maybe you'd be able to fathom it out yourself you lazy git.

No wonder you like Harkins.

Why can't you just admit you were wrong?

Jesus what's the collective noun for two bawbags name calling and splitting hairs over something that happened months ago?

Right. clearly Daddy is going to have to sort you pair out.

First of all let's deal with you Lexative. You may not have wished us relegated but wishing ill on a club legend who gave us a National Trophy and a top 8 finish as well as bringing through tons of kids is disgraceful behaviour. You call yourself a fan and it clearly pleasures you for some weird reason that you got a 3 second mention on Off the Ball ages ago after your bizarre rantings on P&B. I say we should refer you to the Trading Standards on that score.

As for you Dorothy. if you're going to attack him spend ten seconds learning how to use the search engine and at least quote him directly. Ask one of your kids what "cut and paste" means - they are bound to more educated than you anyway - it would be tragic if they weren't to be honest.

Edited by oaksoft

Jesus what's the collective noun for two bawbags name calling and splitting hairs over something that happened months ago?

Right. clearly Daddy is going to have to sort you pair out.

First of all let's deal with you Lexative. You may not have wished us relegated but wishing ill on a club legend who gave us a National Trophy and a top 8 finish as well as bringing through tons of kids is disgraceful behaviour. You call yourself a fan and it clearly pleasures you for some weird reason that you got a 3 second mention on Off the Ball ages ago after your bizarre rantings on P&B. I say we should refer you to the Trading Standards on that score.

As for you Dorothy. if you're going to attack him spend ten seconds learning how to use the search engine and at least quote him directly. Ask one of your kids what "cut and paste" means - they are bound to more educated than you anyway - it would be tragic if they weren't to be honest.

You edited that self righteous pish? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Note to Oakey, just because you don't know how to do something doesn't mean you are not capable.

I can do lots you can't do, doesn't mean I'm better.............................oh wait, it probably does. bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

You edited that self righteous pish? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Note to Oakey, just because you don't know how to do something doesn't mean you are not capable.

I can do lots you can't do, doesn't mean I'm better.............................oh wait, it probably does. bye1.gif

I edited it for maximum impact.

I'm sure you certainly can do lots of things I can't.

Spending most of your day on this forum is just one that immediately leaps to mind.

You can also kiss my pink furry backside.

Thats two. See how quickly they stack up.?

The sooner the football season starts the better.

And maybe aw this buddie animosity will vanish.

It's beyond tedious now and embarrassing that grown men who are supposed to support the same team are treating one another like this. I'm fed up coming on looking for any updates or information to end up reading crap on what is most most threads now. It really puts me off posting something without either being taken literally or shot down for having a varied opinion. Fed up with what should be a good source of info on our team .

It's beyond tedious now and embarrassing that grown men who are supposed to support the same team are treating one another like this. I'm fed up coming on looking for any updates or information to end up reading crap on what is most most threads now. It really puts me off posting something without either being taken literally or shot down for having a varied opinion. Fed up with what should be a good source of info on our team .

Indeed, it's a disgrace.

MODS, dae summat .