Center Back From Man City

buddies1877

George Swan is a commanding centre-back with the ability to read the game and his strengths lie in winning the ball in the air and his timing of tackles

Halle-f**king-lujah!thumbup2.gif

One down, with hopefully another CH to come.

Doesn't look like Patrick Kluivert though.

Must be another one of our signings then.whistling.gif

Edited by FTOF

Sounds interesting but I'd still like to see us looking to bring in a permanent signing, start developing a central defensive partnership that might last a few seasons. Loan signings great but not a way to build a side long term.

Get a grip slating the guy before he's even here. Typical B&W army. We don't get players in everybody mouthing off then if we do same again, everybody deserves a chance just like Danny Lennon got.

Where? blink.png

shutup.gif

laugh.png

Sounds interesting but I'd still like to see us looking to bring in a permanent signing, start developing a central defensive partnership that might last a few seasons. Loan signings great but not a way to build a side long term.

I'd agree with this. Certainly in key areas.

In these days of Bosman and massive money in England, its not possible to build teams for the long term anymore.