Center Back From Man City

buddies1877

I`m not speculating whether this is a good player or not, never having heard of him, but it sounds pathetic that Craig is going round English clubs with the begging bowl asking for reserve players on loan.

I imagine that fans will be asked to pay full price to watch whilst players are getting fit and having competitive matches for their English owners. Already have a bad feeling about Craig I`m afraid.

What a load of shite that post is.

I take it you were complaining about Conor Newton and Isma scoring at Hampden when we won the cup? We'll never do anything with loan players eh?

What a load of shite that post is.

I take it you were complaining about Conor Newton and Isma scoring at Hampden when we won the cup? We'll never do anything with loan players eh?

Ignoring the abuse you have just posted, I was merely stating my opinion. You obviously dont agree and are happy with temporary players, thats fine.

I`m not speculating whether this is a good player or not, never having heard of him, but it sounds pathetic that Craig is going round English clubs with the begging bowl asking for reserve players on loan.

I imagine that fans will be asked to pay full price to watch whilst players are getting fit and having competitive matches for their English owners. Already have a bad feeling about Craig I`m afraid.

Apparently McCall, McNamara, McInnes are all pathetic too in your eyes.

Ignoring the abuse you have just posted, I was merely stating my opinion. You obviously dont agree and are happy with temporary players, thats fine.

What abuse? I called the post a lot of shite.

You must live in some kind of parallel universe if you genuinely think we shouldn't take advantage of the loan market.

We scored 3 goals in the league cup final, 2 of them scored by loanees and 1 set up by a loanee. It amazes me that after that people still think that loaning players is a bad idea. What more evidence do you need?

There's plenty of players who have EPL contracts and who are more than good enough for this level but who can't break in at their clubs. We should maximise this market to the fullest of our ability, if we don't, our rivals will.

You must live in some kind of parallel universe if you genuinely think we shouldn't take advantage of the loan market.

We scored 3 goals in the league cup final, 2 of them scored by loanees and 1 set up by a loanee. It amazes me that after that people still think that loaning players is a bad idea. What more evidence do you need?

There's plenty of players who have EPL contracts and who are more than good enough for this level but who can't break in at their clubs. We should maximise this market to the fullest of our ability, if we don't, our rivals will.

If we had more loan signings like the cup winning season and less loan signings like last season everyone would be happy, last years loans were honking and no doubt skew peoples views of the loan system somewhat.

While I do agree with you TC. Not all loan players turn out great in fact some are disasters. I give you Bahookie.

That being said it is the only way we will sign players from the likes of Newcastle and Man City. It's not a begging bowl it's good business sense and can quite often work out good for both parties.

Edited by Kendo

Yes,we dont want to go down the dundee route and sign players on actual contracts,what folly

Chat of Ellis Plummer being the City player on Twitter..

I love this line from his wiki page.

After being loaned out on 28 November 2013, he was placed in the starting line-up for Oldham's game on 1 December, playing 1 minute before being substituted to prevent him from risking a second yellow card for persistent fouling.

After being loaned out on 28 November 2013, he was placed in the starting line-up for Oldham's game on 1 December, playing 1 minute before being substituted to prevent him from risking a second yellow card for persistent fouling.

Sounds like Goodwins protege. No wonder we're after him.

Booked in the 54th minute, then conceded two fouls just after that, and was subsequently replaced in the 63rd minute.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25074351

Anyway, Manchester City seem to rate him. Ability wise,I'd rather go on the views of the likes of his manager Patrick Vieira, than a couple of f**kwits from Oldham, who've seen him play a total of three and a bit games.

Stick at CH next calamity and oh my