Error 520

RickMcD

Is anyone having a problem with this? For a few days now i keep getting a page popping up saying that the web server is returning an unknown error and it blames B&W Army. It says the error is something to do with 'CloudFlare's cache and your origin web server'. I'm an out and out technophobe so they might as well print it in Mandarin. It tends to sort itself out quite quickly but it is a bloody nuisance. Am I alone?

Is anyone having a problem with this? For a few days now i keep getting a page popping up saying that the web server is returning an unknown error and it blames B&W Army. It says the error is something to do with 'CloudFlare's cache and your origin web server'. I'm an out and out technophobe so they might as well print it in Mandarin. It tends to sort itself out quite quickly but it is a bloody nuisance. Am I alone?

You are not alone. I had the same problem yesterday but things are OK now. It has happened on occasion in the past.

We pass all our web traffic to the site via Cloudflare (www.cloudflare.com).

It helps to speed it up and it helps to keep the hackers out.

If you see a Cloudflare message it means we are having problems and Cloudflare is unable to display the site.

That said, there have been no issues that I am aware of with the site or server over many months. I will check some logs today and see what might have been happening.

I've been having problems too. I was getting the error page fairly regularly but it may have been a cache thing because once I cleared out my cache and tried again it worked. Also been having problems with the app which seems to lock up pretty regularly forcing a stop.

to be honest I thought it was a Natsi plot to stop me posting.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

I've been having problems too. I was getting the error page fairly regularly but it may have been a cache thing because once I cleared out my cache and tried again it worked. Also been having problems with the app which seems to lock up pretty regularly forcing a stop.

to be honest I thought it was a Natsi plot to stop me posting.

I get the same problem on the app.

pretty much everytime i use it

I've re-started all the core services on the server, let me know if you see errors.

If the server is having problems then the App will have problems too, all talking to the same database.

Just had the error message up two seconds ago Div. Okay after I refreshed the page.

I've re-started all the core services on the server, let me know if you see errors.

If the server is having problems then the App will have problems too, all talking to the same database.

just had the error message for the first time, clicked on virtual west bank link in browser and it opened fine, clicking on bawa link still bro the error up

Div is falling asleep at the keyboard.