Away Kit

Surely Mr Caldwell / the board look at these forums & guage reaction.

No wonder Provans walked away - that won't sell!

Isn't it the case that they don't need the strips to sell. Saints get a certain amount of cash a season whether we sell 500 or 5,000

Abby loves it and wants to go to Braehead to purchase it now.

I suppose that's the point nowadays.

She'll wear it constantly.

I stopped wearing our tops recently due to age and lovestreet's advice.

Something big must be getting announced today and they're going to hope that the strip launch gets forgotten in all the excitement!!

Every year I buy kits for my three kids and my niece and nephew but as none of them live anywhere near Paisley they'll get laughed out of site wearing either kit this year. I think I'll just ask them if they want them or if they so choose I will get them Scotland kits this time.

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=34174

Deep Breaths PozBaird

Hi Paul how are you doing?

At least you cannot argue that it is not Bespoke

Hello there, I'm doing well. Enjoying the great weather, getting some golf in, tending to the garden and had a good holiday in the USA.

The strip? I have publicly stated that I remain grateful for the opportunity to design the 2012/13 kits, including putting the third kit to a vote, using the scarlet and blue colours and getting stuck in to the bespoke design capability that the JD Sports deal offered.

I think on the whole my efforts were reasonably well received. Winning a trophy wearing the home kit and beating Sellik on the way was a Brucie Bonus that I still cannot believe.

I am confident that I could do a better job of this season's kits than what has been produced.

That's about it really.

Black and white stripes (of a decent width) for the home kit and red for the away one. Not too difficult really. Both strips are f**king hideous.

Maybe it's just me but I feel a club like ours should be engaging more with the fans around the strips as we'd all love to see loads of fans at Fir Park on the opening day sporting our colours. Sadly, I just don't see this happening with either effort.

Only good thing is that with the, now commonplace, trend of fleecing fans every year we'll only have to wait until next summer to start this all over again.

#jdfail

Just plain don't like yellow but it's beyond me how guys get so upset.

Same here. Not sure how yellow fabric becomes minging and hideous all of a sudden.

The Annual BAWA Fashionista Meltdown is always an entertaining read though. The club Facebook page has trumped it today though.

Same here. Not sure how yellow fabric becomes minging and hideous all of a sudden.

The Annual BAWA Fashionista Meltdown is always an entertaining read though. The club Facebook page has trumped it today though.

BAWA Fashionista Meltdown would be a great name for a band.

I am confident that I could do a better job of this season's kits than what has been produced.

That's about it really.

I'm fairly confident that a blind man with a box of crayons could have done better than what's been produced!