Away Kit

Paisley Express says ..

' St Mirren chiefs unveiled the club's new away kit and are confident it will be a winner with the fans. '

I agree.

It's beginning to grow on me.

I may yet purchase one for myself as well as for the wean.

First home game.

St Mirren Park, a sea of yellow.

Fantastic !

I widnae mind a black and white and yellow scarf also.

Need a shop first though.

Warts grow on you too, doesnt mean you want them!

I think this could just possibly be more garish than our away kit. It looks like the men are wearing skirts and blouses.

_76082424_commonwealthuniforms20607.jpg

.... St Mirren directors unconcerned about Hibs and Hearts missing from the top flight as Ross County fans arrive in numbers for a game in Paisley...

Warts grow on you too, doesnt mean you want them!

I hope you know that Shull's body is a temple. Warts would never grow on him. A couple of years back Rangers supporters started an ugly but untrue rumour that Shull had caught a nasty rash from a toilet seat or the back seat of his taxi but that was just an act of revenge for him creating a new world record number of 'FU*K EMS' aimed at Sevco. He's never sat in the back seat for a start.

I think this could just possibly be more garish than our away kit. It looks like the men are wearing skirts and blouses.

_76082424_commonwealthuniforms20607.jpg

I thought this was an archive pic from the early 70's until I saw the report on the Beeb. WTF???? What on earth is the wee lassie on the left wearing? Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory come to mind.

Another f**k up.

It'd be great, just for once, for our club to have the intelligence and foresight to get involved in a more positive way on things like this.

I find it hard to believe either kit was sanctioned by the board, and if they were, they want to f**king wise up.

Shite strips, shite yellow becoming 'our' colour, nothing good looking about them at all.

Any fans buying them ought to wear them inside out, or find a way to cover the sponsors' 'badge' as a protest.

The only consolation will be seeing them worn on a team qualifying for Europe next season.

I thought this was an archive pic from the early 70's until I saw the report on the Beeb. WTF???? What on earth is the wee lassie on the left wearing? Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory come to mind.

It was her that designed it , JD must be saying "Thank F**k , this takes all the worst ever comments away from the St Mirren kits".

Edited by linwood buddie

Actually the away strip has grown on me a bit! The home strip is utterly horrendous, and I think the away should have a bit more black in it (and a better sponsors logo) but I do like it.

Not that bothered on yellow colours, the St Mirren badge has more yellow than red in it.