Away Kit

The strips are totally embarrassing. We really need to get a fan involved so that the people we the fans can have a say on what we are wearing. I know it's only a kit but It is good to walk out feeling proud of representing paisley. We won't sell that many of them. By the way look at Aberdeenshire away kit and you will see a classic!

The strips are totally embarrassing. We really need to get a fan involved so that the people we the fans can have a say on what we are wearing. I know it's only a kit but It is good to walk out feeling proud of representing paisley. We won't sell that many of them. By the way look at Aberdeenshire away kit and you will see a classic!

Aye that looks good Norrie...........And I totally agree we the fans should have some input into what we are expected to purchase.....

It's not rocket science we play in BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES and we can titivate this as we have seen from some already suggested kits poz comes to mind with the Argentina saints version.

And red is traditionally our second strip and we have seen some pretty good alternate suggestions from fans here on this wee thread.

Who if anyone can whisper into the ears or influence our bod to consider a fans strip idea to be manufactured by our sponsor who knows then right from the off that the fans will happily buy said item/s.....

Pride in our club is what we the solid fan has always had it's when they mess around with our strip that we show our displeasure.

Come on Board get it together and give this fan base what it wants...............Here endeth my rant bye1.gif

Ffs !

The jessification continues.

There will soon be personal hairdressers/ groomers in the dugout ready to rush on to give the fairy players a much needed pampering.

Jeezo !

Thistle new away strip is a minger its made ours look a wee bit better.http://www.teamwearscotland.com/516-2078-large/p.jpg Edited to show the thing.

I had to check the date there. Not even near the end of March!

I don't know how much the breast cancer trust will make but I trust the players will feel like right t!ts wearing that monstrosity.whistling.gif

Thistle strip is a unique cracker , with some of the proceeds going to breast cancer. It will be a top-seller for them !

It's still better than ours and raises a good awareness point too. All our's makes us aware of is a bad case of 'Tandoori Artex' !

I had to check the date there. Not even near the end of March!

I don't know how much the breast cancer trust will make but I trust the players will feel like right t!ts wearing that monstrosity.whistling.gif

Seems we dont quite have a totally monopoly of having shite looking tops then!

We also have red and white ones.

We've had blue training gear in the past, so it's nothing new.

Yeah we've had blue training gear from Hummel and Xara didn't we? We even had sky blue away tops!

Don't think the yellow top is all that bad although not sure the fade into stripes works.