Away Kit

I was wondering if fellow Buddies could help me out. I bought the away kit from my 4month old son. I got him a large so I can give it to him on his 18th birthday.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the away top printed with Scottish Premiership letters and numbers?

They do it in the Porkheid superstore , I think that's about the nearest mate.

Shull this made me smile when you "owned up" to losing a fight with your wallet

See!! there is a cure

Sunday was an extremely bad wallet day.

JD Sports then Cinema to see Pudsey and to finish me off, she insisted on Burger King for dinner.

She enjoyed her day.

The strips are totally embarrassing. We really need to get a fan involved so that the people we the fans can have a say on what we are wearing. I know it's only a kit but It is good to walk out feeling proud of representing paisley. We won't sell that many of them. By the way look at Aberdeenshire away kit and you will see a classic!

If we had somelike like Pozbaird involved in some manner or another, there would be a much better response to the kits. Could he get rid of that 'King of Neds(trainers)' shield- Its awful

If we had somelike like Pozbaird involved in some manner or another, there would be a much better response to the kits. Could he get rid of that 'King of Neds(trainers)' shield- Its awful

Aye, having seen both kits for real for the 1st time yesterday, i think that shield is the biggest flaw on both shirts. The stripes on the home shirt just seem to blend in when seen from a distance and the shirt almost appears to look grey.

Seen these kits this morning...

Beer and Octopus kits from Lugo and the Tuxedo shirt from Cultural Leonosa.

Deary me!

*Sorry just seen flyingscot has posted the tux already.

Fuxake.

I wore that very Tux to the '87 final! :)

It's shrunk, mind ye.... :unsure: