Alternate Strip Suggestions!

I have attached an alternate home and away kit needs a wee bit of tweaking I'm no artistlol.gif ...it's.based on....... I wonder if you'll guess whistling.gif

Anyway this is my first ever topic start albeit based on another threadthumbup2.gif

Just wanted to suggest we look at ways of guiding our board on what we the fans like in the way of saints kits.

Love or hate this suggestion of mine it's a start.

How about putting up your ideas maybe we can influence what happens in future selections and maybe even JD or whoever the kit supplier might choose one of ours.

Hit me with the usual saints banter with bouquetsthumbup2.gif and brickbatsbangin.gif all welcomed. I'm a bigboy lol.gif

post-6974-0-03794000-1404270970_thumb.jp

I have attached an alternate home and away kit needs a wee bit of tweaking I'm no artistlol.gif ...it's.based on....... I wonder if you'll guess whistling.gif

Anyway this is my first ever topic start albeit based on another threadthumbup2.gif

Just wanted to suggest we look at ways of guiding our board on what we the fans like in the way of saints kits.

How about putting up your ideas maybe we can influence what happens in future selections and maybe even JD or whoever the kit supplier might choose one of ours.

Hit me with the usual saints banter with bouquetsthumbup2.gif and brickbatsbangin.gif all welcomed. I'm a bigboy lol.gif

I quite like both of them with a couple of reservations. On the black and white strip the stripes look like the Roman numeral three or even the wickets I used to bowl at in the nets very occasionally at cricket training. Would like it more with a couple more stripes.

Quite like the 'away' strip but why not stripes? Stripes is us!

I've posted this before, but if your aim is to get the board to notice, then might as well put it up again!

post-10708-0-62670200-1404291997_thumb.j

I like them but they are too ordinary to be kits we would have. Come back with something more bizarre and it may be considered. phone.gif

BUt the thing is...Carbrini can do ordinary

New-Ross-County-Kit-14-15.jpg

Nice simple designs. Even the stupid logos on the sleeves don't look as offensive as they do on ours the last couple of years!

They're just the Germany tops with St Mirren badges and black strips on the home one aren't they lol.gif:

Aye they are Tc well donethumbup2.gif But even dressed up Germany strips would certainly look more like us than the things they will be wearing......I think I'll do a few more suggestions the more we come up with the somebody in high place might finally click thumbup2.gif

BUt the thing is...Carbrini can do ordinary

New-Ross-County-Kit-14-15.jpg

Nice simple designs. Even the stupid logos on the sleeves don't look as offensive as they do on ours the last couple of years!

The jessification of the beautiful game illustrated by the dude in red. lol.gif

Cannae see him want to his hair messed up in a winter mudbath of a pitch.

Edited by shull

Not keen on rehashed German tops, Something along the lines of Home top of 1999/2000 i think (the one with Cerco as sponsors) and 2012/13 Away top (Similar to Essidon Bombers Aussies rules football tops) No suggesting copying those, just a basis for something more pleasing on the eye that the current offerings of JD

I quite like both of them with a couple of reservations. On the black and white strip the stripes look like the Roman numeral three or even the wickets I used to bowl at in the nets very occasionally at cricket training. Would like it more with a couple more stripes.

As I said Rick I'm no artist hopefully my second effort is more to your liking. I too believe stripes is who we are so enjoythumbup2.gif

Would happily buy both of them,happy days remembering when we were wearing adidas tops ,unfortunately they would be mortified to have their brand associated with us these days,but thanks for bringing back memories