Alternate Strip Suggestions!

Some belters on here. Think it's obvious that the board should be consulting the fans every season.

Black and white stripes are classic and easy to make a fantastic kit from. Pozbairds design with the v neck and badge in the middle would be a licence to print money.

Some belters on here. Think it's obvious that the board should be consulting the fans every season.

Black and white stripes are classic and easy to make a fantastic kit from. Pozbairds design with the v neck and badge in the middle would be a licence to print money.

Agreed. I would have thought it in the BoD interests to have a feel for what the supporters would buy and not just hope for the best. The home strip should be black/white stripes with a simple V neck IMO though I liked the look of the hijacked Germany away strip.

I had posted a lengthy reply from my jacuzzi in Palma, but it cut out. In essence, I thought the design was superb, and that tje club officials who okayyed the desgins should gtf or explain why they f**ked up so badly.

Poz Ma Man that is a wee stoater of a shirt clap.gif ......................all I wanted was us to put our money where ours mouths were and come up with some suggested alternatives to the crap our glorious team are being asked to play in make me proud to be a buddie.

This is a good start keep them coming.....

Depressing how it takes fans a couple of minutes to knock up a glorious top yet the powers that be seem more than happy to churn out any old tat and expect us to buy it

You should heighten your depressing threshold, it's only a football strip for goodness sake.