Alternate Strip Suggestions!

What nonsense lol.gif:

Ahah, A Morton Fan in our midst perhaps? The strips are an important part of the identity of the club,and a lot of the time, Its what people relate to as your teams identity. So what we (St.Mirren In case you get confused) are know as that team with the dreadful looking kits. On that other site, Pie and Bovril, supports of other teams find it, shocking and quite funny that our kits are so rank, and a Jags fan I know is shocked that we have a club shop but no-one to run it!

Ahah, A Morton Fan in our midst perhaps? The strips are an important part of the identity of the club,and a lot of the time, Its what people relate to as your teams identity. So what we (St.Mirren In case you get confused) are know as that team with the dreadful looking kits. On that other site, Pie and Bovril, supports of other teams find it, shocking and quite funny that our kits are so rank, and a Jags fan I know is shocked that we have a club shop but no-one to run it!

I'm a Morton fan because I'm not getting myself into a state because of a football strip...? :lol:

St Mirren play in black and white, that's all I'm concerned about. If I like the strip, I'll buy it, if I don't I won't. Using this logic I've bought one replica strip new in the last ten years, that was the 12/13 strip in which we won the cup.

If you don't like the strip, don't buy it. I'm more concerned about what we do on the park rather than what we wear. If we finish top six this year I doubt there will be much moaning about the strip we wore whilst doing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Notts County offering.

attachicon.gif6521480-large.jpg

This won't do at all, well according to some anyway. They'd have us believe we've got to have something bespoke no matter how pish it is.I'd rather have both of these over the shite we have this year. This is the first year since 1982 I've not bought at least one of the shirts. Looking forward to see what t-shirts the new club shop has to offer in a few days

This won't do at all, well according to some anyway. They'd have us believe we've got to have something bespoke no matter how pish it is.I'd rather have both of these over the shite we have this year. This is the first year since 1982 I've not bought at least one of the shirts. Looking forward to see what t-shirts the new club shop has to offer in a few days

That JD Sports supplied Notts County kit WILL be bespoke to them though!