Ellis Plummer Signs - One Year Loan

Supporting some jumped up over spending Scottish team - Nonsense.

Watching my team nurture talent from the comfort of my seat in a new stadium in the town of my birth - priceless.

Welcome on board young Mr. Plummer.

I hope you do a Dummett, and a Goncalves , and a Newton.

Welcome aboard Ellis. Things motoring along nicely now.

Indeed , there should be 1 more announcement this week also !

In/out possible :)

I don't often comment much on these things , but checked the comments I've made recently and so far pretty accurate was the info that I learned from other sources.

I'm led to believe a 'surprise' arrival amongst the other arrivals is one worthy of note ;)

Indeed , there should be 1 more announcement this week also !

In/out possible smile.png

I don't often comment much on these things , but checked the comments I've made recently and so far pretty accurate was the info that I learned from other sources.

I'm led to believe a 'surprise' arrival amongst the other arrivals is one worthy of note ;)

This looks to be interesting.......Excitement building..

I like the quote from Patrick Vieira in that article.

Let's hope this guy has a great season and Vieira can see the benefit of getting City's young stars first team action.

City have invested massive amounts in their training and acadeny facilities right next door to the Ethiad Stadium.

They have spent £200M on this facility.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/the-club/city-football-academy

Maybe the owners of Man City might even take a gamble on buying our club for £2M - only downside is that they would want to change our colours.

What, from yellow.whistling.gif

Sorry someone beat me to it.

Edited by pod

This looks to be interesting.......Excitement building..

I think it is :)

I don't mean my comments as I'm ' in the know' sort of way but I share the stuff I hear which I believe may be true & so far so good.

The variation is usually last minute 'posturing' 'haggling' there is stuff which is as good as complete but I guess is only complete once signed.

There will be at least 1 more loan probably 2 but perhaps not until later in the month for those as the clubs are preparing their squads before knowing whether or not to loan out ( though that's standard as we all know)

Don't be daft. The Scottish newspapers will choose one of two ways to report this....

New Celtic boss runs rule over Saints loanee kid Plummer.

Or,

Ally McCoist plans swoop for Saints star loanee Plummer.

.... depends on which arsewipe journo' is writing the story.

This could turn out to be a decent bit of business, boy obviously is good enough to play in reserves and up against top players in epl who are injured and needing games for match fitness . English top clubs are talking about adding their reserve team to the bottom of the English league so must be good players out there. his first task will be to stop the stupid goals we seem to lose in the last ten minutes of games. I don't think loan moves are the answer for a settled team but its the way to go when you are on a tight budget , so welcome ellis and good luck .