Ellis Plummer Signs - One Year Loan

seems this one has been in the pipeline for a while, hopefully he can take the pressure and will provide an outlet fr the defence, but I'm not overflowing on this one

We are siphoning loan signings and I hope we don't become dependent on them-I never fosset it would come to this

Edited by beyond our ken

I like the quote from Patrick Vieira in that article.

Let's hope this guy has a great season and Vieira can see the benefit of getting City's young stars first team action.

City have invested massive amounts in their training and acadeny facilities right next door to the Ethiad Stadium.

They have spent £200M on this facility.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/the-club/city-football-academy

Maybe the owners of Man City might even take a gamble on buying our club for £2M - only downside is that they would want to change our colours.

Good.

Maybe they could change it back to black and white, nonstroboscopic, stripes!

Welcome aboard Ellis.

Are you arriving in a Lawrie perchance?

Sorraaaay.

I'll get ma coatfish.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

I like the quote from Patrick Vieira in that article.

Let's hope this guy has a great season and Vieira can see the benefit of getting City's young stars first team action.

City have invested massive amounts in their training and acadeny facilities right next door to the Ethiad Stadium.

They have spent £200M on this facility.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/the-club/city-football-academy

Maybe the owners of Man City might even take a gamble on buying our club for £2M - only downside is that they would want to change our colours.

Don't know about the colours, they would probably want to change our name though!

Could be an interesting signing. Hope there's more on the way!

ميرين الحادي و f.c.

Might take a bit of getting used to.

Maybe one of the younger members of the Abu Dhabi ruling family will enjoy taking on the challenge of the Scottish leagues.

We could then call the Dundee United lot "the fake Arabs".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Ellis is capable of playing CH after all.

Rarely lost a header yesterday.

Saw a 'Well player bouncing off him , as he challenged Plummer for a ball yesterday.

Strong and composed on the ball, made some good runs and made a couple of excellent passes too. Looks like a classy player.

Hopefully, he'll continue to prosper in the stripes!

• 2 years later...
10 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Thought he was a decent young player. If I remember rightly he was troubled by injury when he was here. All the best to him.

TBH I thought both he, after a decent start, and Drury were a bit of a let down.

However, that's possibly because I was expecting too much from them in amongst a sea of utter shite signings.

The on going "injury" saga probably soured my view of him too.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

TBH I thought both he, after a decent start, and Drury were a bit of a let down.

However, that's possibly because I was expecting too much from them in amongst a sea of utter shite signings.

The on going "injury" saga probably soured my view of him too.

Plummer got injured pretty quickly, so not much time to let down after his decent start I'd have thought - not in a playing sense anyway. Drury scored 3 in his first 5 starts in the league, before falling away badly, although in a team with Callum Ball, James Marwood and Ross Caldwell as the striking options, it's easy to see why... Now playing non-league in England I think.

Funnily enough I looked this guy up a few weeks ago to see where he'd gone and presumed he'd given up the game!

His last professional appearance seems to have been for us in September '14. A 2-1 win at Firhill because of a last minute McLean pen. Callum Ball also scored. Plummer went off injured just after half time.