Sign in to follow this  
Murray7

Ellis Plummer Signs - One Year Loan

The press will love this signing.

Plummer fixes leaks in Saints defence.

Welcome aboard.

More likely to be.........Plummer cant stop leaky Saints defence.whistling.gif

Maybe the owners of Man City might even take a gamble on buying our club for £2M - only downside is that they would want to change our colours.

Looks like jd sports are making a good job of that at present.

This could turn out to be a decent bit of business, boy obviously is good enough to play in reserves and up against top players in epl who are injured and needing games for match fitness . English top clubs are talking about adding their reserve team to the bottom of the English league so must be good players out there. his first task will be to stop the stupid goals we seem to lose in the last ten minutes of games. I don't think loan moves are the answer for a settled team but its the way to go when you are on a tight budget , so welcome ellis and good luck .

seems this one has been in the pipeline for a while, hopefully he can take the pressure and will provide an outlet fr the defence, but I'm not overflowing on this one

We are siphoning loan signings and I hope we don't become dependent on them-I never fosset it would come to this

Edited by beyond our ken

I like the quote from Patrick Vieira in that article.

Let's hope this guy has a great season and Vieira can see the benefit of getting City's young stars first team action.

City have invested massive amounts in their training and acadeny facilities right next door to the Ethiad Stadium.

They have spent £200M on this facility.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/the-club/city-football-academy

Maybe the owners of Man City might even take a gamble on buying our club for £2M - only downside is that they would want to change our colours.

Good.

Maybe they could change it back to black and white, nonstroboscopic, stripes!

Welcome aboard Ellis.

Are you arriving in a Lawrie perchance?

Sorraaaay.

I'll get ma coatfish.gif

I like the quote from Patrick Vieira in that article.

Let's hope this guy has a great season and Vieira can see the benefit of getting City's young stars first team action.

City have invested massive amounts in their training and acadeny facilities right next door to the Ethiad Stadium.

They have spent £200M on this facility.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/the-club/city-football-academy

Don't know about the colours, they would probably want to change our name though!

Could be an interesting signing. Hope there's more on the way!

ميرين الحادي و f.c.

Might take a bit of getting used to.

Maybe one of the younger members of the Abu Dhabi ruling family will enjoy taking on the challenge of the Scottish leagues.

We could then call the Dundee United lot "the fake Arabs".

Plummer is quality. He'll be great for us this season. Looks like he has a lot of time on the ball, and he's built like a brick shithouse, albeit not a 6-foot one.

One of the great CB of recent times who won everything was Carles Puyol. He stood at 5ft 10in.

Looks like Ellis is capable of playing CH after all.

Rarely lost a header yesterday.

Saw a 'Well player bouncing off him , as he challenged Plummer for a ball yesterday.

Strong and composed on the ball, made some good runs and made a couple of excellent passes too. Looks like a classy player.

Hopefully, he'll continue to prosper in the stripes!