Stadium Clock

Shull have you moved into the Elvis camp?

No sir.

I just dinnae want us going back to the Tippy Tappy Shite Fitba of previous years.

I'm sure with Tommy it will be attack attack attack.

What do we need a clock for ?

To check how long it takes to make 300 sideways and back passes before the ball is scudded over the bar.

Shull, Shullster, Shullamena, Shull de wull, Shullsterio, The big Shhhhhhhhhhullshterrrrrr

The tip tap tappyness was evident during the era of Daniel Lennon. Daniel Lennon has gone now. Tommy Craig's total footballing circus extravaganza is about to be unleashed on us Paisley folk and you, like me and everyone else of our persuasion will enjoy it.

Yours in excited delirium

TediousTom

Shull, Shullster, Shullamena, Shull de wull, Shullsterio, The big Shhhhhhhhhhullshterrrrrr

The tip tap tappyness was evident during the era of Daniel Lennon. Daniel Lennon has gone now. Tommy Craig's total footballing circus extravaganza is about to be unleashed on us Paisley folk and you, like me and everyone else of our persuasion will enjoy it.

Yours in excited delirium

TediousTom

... except that tippy tappy football was never a feature of the Danny Lennon era when Iain Jenkins was DL's assistant.