Stadium Clock

Just watching guys who are doing the new score board.they have put it to far over its now stuck up against the away stand so they can't turn it around it can only be viewed from 3 sides me thinks there going to have to take it back down and move it over.Oh and its very small.

That's OK, we only use three sides. They away support don't need to know anything.

and the wee bit at the end, you should really keep that to yourself. whistling.gif

Just watching guys who are doing the new score board.they have put it to far over its now stuck up against the away stand so they can't turn it around it can only be viewed from 3 sides me thinks there going to have to take it back down and move it over.Oh and its very small.

Apart from that, it looks good, yeah?

These days, when you've got your phone in your hand there's less of a need for scoreboards with team lines, etc. You can have a quick check of the club feed on Twitter and learn the starting 11 well before you arrive at the ground. Same goes for scores in other games.

For me, its best use will be if it shows the time during the game, so you can just glance across at it rather than have to look your watch or phone. Not quite supersize, HD, instant replays but a nice addition nonethelss. For the club, it's something which generates revenue we wouldn't have had otherwise. No-brainer.

Ha ! My web design business is sponsoring corners for the new season.

There is a corner of my garden that is overgrown and strewn with building-work debris. If you sponsor that, could you possibly hire a skip to get it cleared?