Broadfoot

lovestreet

I would not like to see the Ayrshire lad that is known as Kirk Broadfoot return to our club.

When he was our player I did like him although in the back of my mind I did regard him as a thick Ayrshire inbred. Now I do not know if he is thick, inbred or from Ayrshire for that matter but that was the opinion I held of him.

Anyway to move on a little I do recall that after he signed for the now defunct Glasgow Rangers and he was lucky enough to return to Love Street he behaved like a thick, Ayrshire inbred twat when he kissed his (now defunct) Rangers badge in front of the north bank.

You may recall that this occurred in a game where a Stephen McGinn scored a pantaloon creamer of a goal to beat the horrible and now defunct lower class Ibrox knuckledraggers.

Anyway to sum up, I just do not like him and I do not want him to return to our club. I would prefer to see us nurture some genuine talent than waste a jersey on this twataholic.