Starting 11 V M*rton

Will he be the same player that we know and love?? He's not getting any younger and missed most of last season through injury.... I hope we're not relying on him for next season.

Think it was more to do with a virus rather than an injury.

Is the game against Morton on Saturday the Renfrewshire Cup Final? Do we not have to win the semi-final first? I know it's unlikely but I remember us failing to reach the final once before (I think Davie Hay was the manager at the time). Are we therefore playing Morton regardless of the outcome of the semi final?

Is the game against Morton on Saturday the Renfrewshire Cup Final? Do we not have to win the semi-final first? I know it's unlikely but I remember us failing to reach the final once before (I think Davie Hay was the manager at the time). Are we therefore playing Morton regardless of the outcome of the semi final?

Opticians appointment required me think.

Did my post appear in tiny font? Yeah not sure what happened there - I'm looking at this on my phone app now and all seems fine. Anyway, does anyone know the answer to my (daft) question?

Semi-final is on Wednesday evening v Port Glasgow OBU at the training ground.

Think we beat them 16 - 0 last year.

They had couple of players sent off who wanted to fight with the spectators.

Quality entertainment.

Anyway, in the event of either of the "big" teams losing the semi, the game would be played as a friendly.

Semi-final is on Wednesday evening v Port Glasgow OBU at the training ground.

Think we beat them 16 - 0 last year.

They had couple of players sent off who wanted to fight with the spectators.

Quality entertainment.

Anyway, in the event of either of the "big" teams losing the semi, the game would be played as a friendly.

were u one of the spectators they wanted to fight?

:lol:

Edited by Isabella Duke

if TC didn't like the world cup:-

Kello

Naismith Cheesy Plummer Kelly

McGinn Goodwin

Marwood McLean Wylde

Thommo

if TC did like the world cup:-

Kello

Mevlja

Cheesy Plummer

Goodwin

Naismith Kelly

Marwood McGinn McLean

Thommo

Edited by Mykey

Despite what the hate mob continue to say about Cheesy he rarely lets the side down. For some who post on here he'll never be accepted because his father is a director. Well he's going to be first pick centre half and vice captain this season, and on behalf of cheesy can I just say GIRUY to the boo boys.

Why is he the only youth academy graduate with a few seasons SPL experience under his belt that is interesting no other clubs? (Unlike McLean, McGinn, Naismith and Kelly). I'm fairly neutral on Cheesy. I think he has improved since his return, his form fluctuates between being pretty steady for a few months and then he can have a month where he makes game changing mistakes for a few weeks running. Or, when he is good, he is decent and an alright bottom 6 SPL centre half, when he is off form he doesn't look comfortable at SPL level, and then bounces back to bottom 6 mediocrity soon enough.

He is not good enough. However he tries and is an ok back up but not a first pick in a million years. However our threadbare squad need to cope and cheesy is a saint so we support him. 11 out and 4 in plus only one or two more to come in . Add to that no assistant manager wage? I think cost cutting is the name of the game. We kept Kenny but remember McGowan and harkins were both top earners. I'm afraid it's all very predictable. I'm underwhelmed by the signings but then again I guess we can't compete really so have to hope marwood is the real deal.

Why is he the only youth academy graduate with a few seasons SPL experience under his belt that is interesting no other clubs? (Unlike McLean, McGinn, Naismith and Kelly). I'm fairly neutral on Cheesy. I think he has improved since his return, his form fluctuates between being pretty steady for a few months and then he can have a month where he makes game changing mistakes for a few weeks running. Or, when he is good, he is decent and an alright bottom 6 SPL centre half, when he is off form he doesn't look comfortable at SPL level, and then bounces back to bottom 6 mediocrity soon enough.

For the record Charlton were very interested last season but hey ho lets keep downing the boy.It doesn,t matter what he does the boo boys only remember his bad games.I personally think you will see the best of Marc this season with a decent centre back beside him.

For the record Charlton were very interested last season but hey ho lets keep downing the boy.It doesn,t matter what he does the boo boys only remember his bad games.I personally think you will see the best of Marc this season with a decent centre back beside him.

Will need to get one in then but i will not hold my breath though been waiting for 4 years now