Golf - The Open 2014

shull

You can't beat going to final day of the open, following the golfers for a few hours and then watching the last hour or two on the big screen with a few beers!

I could go along with that to get the atmosphere but I'd want to be in a bar to see the leaders playing the back nine.

Guest TPAFKATS

Majestic from McIlroy today, surely he'll win it from here, wouldn't want anyone to lose it from here, would take a long time to get over that.

He recovered no too badly after his masters disaster a couple of years ago.

Stuck some money on two of the chasers just in case ????

Can hear bottles crashing.....

Nothing against McIlroy, but he's won two majors. I want Garcia and Westwood to win a major. They've done a lot for the European Tour and Ryder Cup down the years.

McIlroy is flapping in his knickers a wee bit, but I think he'll rally and end up winning.

Guest TPAFKATS

Looks like Garcia has keeched it in the bunker at 15...

I think we all know someone who has done that, although its normally the 18th after a "do" at the golf club...

Tree.....

good chance of making Fore sometime soon.

There's a firm of tree surgeons near me and they're name is 'Tree Fellas'. It works well in an Irish accent.

I wanted Rory to win yesterday but if it wasn't to be I would have been delighted to see Sergio win. I don't think anyone would grudge him it.Can't think of him without remembering a few wee Glasgow lads at Troon years ago. 'Heh, Mr.Garcia, gonny gie's yer autograph, pleez sur?' Nicely put but I'm sure Sergio didn't have a clue what they said.