The Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

shull

Brendan Foster commentating on the 10000m just said one of the Scottish guys running is from Kilbarchan and is a big St Mirren fan.

Callum Hawkins, I'm not sure but I think it might be the guy who owns Langs grandson - I'm sure he was called Callum, met him at a do and know he runs. Also sure I put something on here about voting for him for something in paper. Him or not - MON THE SAINTS SUPPORTER!!!

Edited by Miss Saint

Callum Hawkins, I'm not sure but I think it might be the guy who owns Langs grandson - I'm sure he was called Callum, met him at a do and know he runs. Also sure I put something on here about voting for him for something in paper. Him or not - MON THE SAINTS SUPPORTER!!!

It is indeed Drew's grandson.

He's made it out the car park....

Hopefully he enjoyed the experience of a home games. The only event I could even have a hope at would be the lawn bowls, so well done for getting to the final of a major event at Hampden. Just my opinion, but the boy would have done better if the fan council hadn't had him holding up white A3 cards as the starter's gun sounded.

Guest TPAFKATS

If he bucks up his game, maybe. wink.png

Looks like he has a "sit down job"..............................laugh.png

Indeed, and I thought police scotland had made the annual fitness test tougher?