The Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

shull

You say lycra clad fannies I say pretentious wankbags let's take the piss out of the whole thing

I'm not though. I really just call them lycra clad fannies to wind up Drew, who has a go at me and my fellow golfers for being Pringle jumper wearing, tartan trooser' clad fannies.

No fannying around last week though. Shot a 76 nett 63 in the medal.

Every dog has their day!

I'm not though. I really just call them lycra clad fannies to wind up Drew, who has a go at me and my fellow golfers for being Pringle jumper wearing, tartan trooser' clad fannies.

No fannying around last week though. Shot a 76 nett 63 in the medal.

Every dog has their day!

Its just a bit of fun, some twats spout some pretentious shite about cycling and throw their toys out the pram when challenged, nothing more than a clique thing.

Glasgow games have been good but paisley will do it better in 2214whistling.gif

Right enough. It all becomes clear... The town hall and fountain gardens have been cleaned up, and St Mirren take delivery of the first part of the jumbotron.... Easing ourselves into the 2214 preparations. I'm booking a room at the Glynhill for July 2214 tomorrow. Will be worth a bomb on eBay nearer the time.

I've had nearly 2 weeks listening to The Games on 5live and Radio Scotland then watching highlights every night when hame.

It's been fantastic and Team Jocko have been wonderful.

The swimmers, judo players, bowlers, runners, boxers and aw the rest, f**king magic.

Wee Charlie the boxer did steal the show though with his interviews.

THE MAILMAN DELIVERS.

Hope he gets his parking space at Sorting Office ramorra.

Well done Glasgow and Scotland.