Ross Caldwell Signs

He is complete trailer trash,if you said that to his face he would spit in yours.Another ned welcomed with open arms because he is cheap

FFS this is unbelievable. Give the guy a chance. He's not even kicked a ball and you're slating his ability and character.

He is complete trailer trash,if you said that to his face he would spit in yours.Another ned welcomed with open arms because he is cheap

FFS this is unbelievable. Give the guy a chance. He's not even kicked a ball and you're slating his ability and character.

maybe i need to get on twitter and join supporters with opinions,and leave you tragic bastards to your love in

Twitter away and fly off where your verbal filth is appreciated. Are you out of nappies yet? Doesn't sound like it from the quality of your childishly immature rot.

Walloper.................................lol.gif

Another top quality post,approaching 30,000,have you thought about getting a real life and ditching your virtual one ? Cancel that,all your little fanboys who "like" every shit post you make wouldnt know what to do,they might even start having their own opinions !!! Perish the thought

Another top quality post,approaching 30,000,have you thought about getting a real life and ditching your virtual one ? Cancel that,all your little fanboys who "like" every shit post you make wouldnt know what to do,they might even start having their own opinions !!! Perish the thought

You're funny......................having looked over your posts there is a theme......................proving you are of limited ability as you spout similar pish about almost every player mentioned.

Now, run along, you might get hurt playing with the big boys, ya walloper. bye1.gif

PS The consensus is you are scum, I'll stick you on ignore, let you make a cnut of yourself over and over again, it seems to float your boat.

Edited by faraway saint

Only if the moderators are as tragic as you,and only if the st mirren player wasnt a ned.Will you be calling for all members who called mcgowan every name under the sun to be "looked at" too? thought not .Maybe engage your brain before you "try" to jump on the anti saints0 bandwagon,

I didn't realise there was an anti-Saints0 bandwagon to jump onto. Frankly, I'd rather jump Ann Widdecombe.

Isn't calling a St Mirren player 'trailer trash who would spit in your face' something the moderators should be looking at?

Absolutely.

Feel free to use the report function next time as we don't get the chance to read every post.

Welcome to the club Ross, hope it works out well.

Absolutely.

Feel free to use the report function next time as we don't get the chance to read every post.

Welcome to the club Ross, hope it works out well.

I didn't mean my post to read like I was trying to tell mods' how to do their job, I can see how it could be construed that way! I just meant to highlight the pish that this Saints0 walloper posted.

No need to report him/her/them. I can't anyway. I haven't engaged my brain, I'm not as tragic as the mods', and I'm not invited onto his bandwagon.

Hurrumph! (I didn't get a hurrumph outta' that guy!)

I didn't mean my post to read like I was trying to tell mods' how to do their job, I can see how it could be construed that way! I just meant to highlight the pish that this Saints0 walloper posted.

No need to report him/her/them. I can't anyway. I haven't engaged my brain, I'm not as tragic as the mods', and I'm not invited onto his bandwagon.

Hurrumph! (I didn't get a hurrumph outta' that guy!)

I didn't take it that way mate, no worries.

I know I replied to you but it was more director to everybuddie.

Just reminding everyone that there is the function there to use as we genuinely don't read the forum half as much as we used to due to various commitments (a life :P).

Edited by davidg

As are the happy clappers with nothing to say

It's clear you want to support a team that spends money and brings in marquee signings. St Mirren haven't been that team for about 25 years: that spending f**ked us over for the majority of the 90s, and we will therefore never be that team again, thank f**k.

You waste an awful lot of energy, and piss a lot of people off, by complaining about stuff that is a dead cert to happen. Why bother?

You are clearly jealous of bigger-spending teams, whoever they may be, and it is making you a bitter, twisted little troll with nothing constructive to say about anything.

So perhaps I can politely invite you to f**k off and follow a different team instead? You'll be happier, we'll be happier. Your reduced blood pressure might help you live longer. Everybody wins. icon12.gif

It's clear you want to support a team that spends money and brings in marquee signings. St Mirren haven't been that team for about 25 years: that spending f**ked us over for the majority of the 90s, and we will therefore never be that team again, thank f**k.

You waste an awful lot of energy, and piss a lot of people off, by complaining about stuff that is a dead cert to happen. Why bother?

You are clearly jealous of bigger-spending teams, whoever they may be, and it is making you a bitter, twisted little troll with nothing constructive to say about anything.

So perhaps I can politely invite you to f**k off and follow a different team instead? You'll be happier, we'll be happier. Your reduced blood pressure might help you live longer. Everybody wins. icon12.gif

Thanks doctor. thumbup2.gif

Squad looking much better than this time last year. Not sure if this will work out but the thinking behind it is sound. A big young lad with loads of potential given a chance after a trial period. What's not to like?

Squad looking much better than this time last year. Not sure if this will work out but the thinking behind it is sound. A big young lad with loads of potential given a chance after a trial period. What's not to like?

I really think we could see two up front used regularly for the first time in ages, in certain games, at least.

I really think we could see two up front used regularly for the first time in ages, in certain games, at least.

We now have options up front and some cover for Thommo. Last season we really got lucky he didn't get a Teale type injury or we would have been fooked.

I really think things a shaping up nicely, lets hope he turns out to be good.

season ticket holder for 22 yrs with one three year break,and if we sign proven shite i will say it .To label him as promising is laughable and to label me as a troll for pointing out he is crap is nonsense

If that the ST bit were true i'd like to think you'd know better...

Thing is, I know better, and I know you haven't said one positive thing about SMFC......

So what does that tell us about you..?

Edited by Lord Pityme