Ross Caldwell Signs

Total pish signing guys got an attitude problem. Can remember his fight with butcher. And. You can see from his twitter feed guys a total ned

Agreed.

One of his pictures on twitter was him scoring for Hibs "when he gave a f**k" writing pish like that on his twitter for everyone to see... He's obviously not the brightest.

Like Marwood it's a fingers crossed job. .

Thompson has been top goalscorer every season he's been at the club. Of the other strikers, Isma and Nigel have had the best return with both managing 8 goals. Would make a huge difference if somebody could get into double figures alongside Thommo.

We needed 2 more strikers to come in

So that's the young one signed i hope

Still need an experienced forward to come in

I suppose it was the signing that made most sense when Suarez was unveiled by Barca, and Robben insisted he was staying in Deutschland.....?

Ffs knickerwetters.... Dry yir pants and gie the boy a chance...!

Think how much you'll be able to say 'I told you so'!

And how many times you'll be able to jack off to a video of him missing a chance whilst you howl abuse from yir keyboard...

(Well you don't actually go to matches so you'll have to make do by calling him pish online)

Think how you'll jiz yir pants if you hound yet another young footballer out of the club?

Edited by Lord Pityme

Decent option to have on the bench. Remember he probably won't get much game time unless Thommo is injured or he scores a few coming off the bench for us. Low risk signing, if he is rank we release him. If he turns out to be a good player, we get to keep him for another season.

Writing him off would be daft. Look at Wotherspoon, he was rotting away at Hibs, leaves them and wins a trophy in his first season at the fakes. We are now the kind of club who is willing to give young players a chance. Maybe the pressure was too much at a club like Hibs where the expectation level was all out of proportion.

McLean was our marquee signing this summer. It was never going to be topped.

I suppose it was the signing that made most sense when Suarez was unveiled by Barca, and Robben insisted he was staying in Deutschland.....?

Ffs knickerwetters.... Dry yir pants and gie the boy a chance...!

Think how much you'll be able to say 'I told you so'!

And how many times you'll be able to jack off to a video of him missing a chance whilst you howl abuse from yir keyboard...

(Well you don't actually go to matches so you'll have to make do by calling him pish online)

Think how you'll jiz yir pants if you hound yet another young footballer out of the club?

season ticket holder for 22 yrs with one three year break,and if we sign proven shite i will say it .To label him as promising is laughable and to label me as a troll for pointing out he is crap is nonsense

season ticket holder for 22 yrs with one three year break,and if we sign proven shite i will say it .To label him as promising is laughable and to label me as a troll for pointing out he is crap is nonsense

How can you say that anyone with less than one complete season of games played in total is 'proven' anything? Poor and unqualifiable attitude to have.

I'm going to add some balance here. This is a young lad, barely 20 years old, and the goals to games ratio is nothing we can go on as 17 of those league appearances were as a sub. He's not yet had a proper run in a side yet with which to make a judgment, and so the only people qualified to give a semi-reliable opinion are those that have coached him / seen him in training.

In other words, as with EVERY saints player, I will be giving him my full support until he's played at least a dozen full matches for us and had time to settle in. Only then if it's clear he doesn't have 'it' will I change my mind.

Welcome to St Mirren Ross - I hope both you and the club will benefit throughout your time with us. :)

How can you say that anyone with less than one complete season of games played in total is 'proven' anything? Poor and unqualifiable attitude to have.

I'm going to add some balance here. This is a young lad, barely 20 years old, and the goals to games ratio is nothing we can go on as 17 of those league appearances were as a sub. He's not yet had a proper run in a side yet with which to make a judgment, and so the only people qualified to give a semi-reliable opinion are those that have coached him / seen him in training.

In other words, as with EVERY saints player, I will be giving him my full support until he's played at least a dozen full matches for us and had time to settle in. Only then if it's clear he doesn't have 'it' will I change my mind.

Welcome to St Mirren Ross - I hope both you and the club will benefit throughout your time with us. smile.png

He is complete trailer trash,if you said that to his face he would spit in yours.Another ned welcomed with open arms because he is cheap

Isn't calling a St Mirren player 'trailer trash who would spit in your face' something the moderators should be looking at?

Only if the moderators are as tragic as you,and only if the st mirren player wasnt a ned.Will you be calling for all members who called mcgowan every name under the sun to be "looked at" too? thought not .Maybe engage your brain before you "try" to jump on the anti saints0 bandwagon,

I reckon it's pretty unlikely there will be another striker in before January, let alone an experienced one.

I know that i was just hoping.

It would have been nice to get one in

Instead of a panic signing if anything happens to Thommo

It's going to be the bare bones of a squad with little competition for places apart from Keepers