Ross Caldwell Signs

season ticket holder for 22 yrs with one three year break,and if we sign proven shite i will say it .To label him as promising is laughable and to label me as a troll for pointing out he is crap is nonsense

Time for another break then.

Not only have many appearances been off the bench - they've been for Hibs. A club seemingly determined to tear itself apart from the inside.

Hopefully with a fresh start at St Mirren he can show people what he can do. I haven't a clue what he can do, I haven't seen nearly enough of the lad - but Tommy, Gary, and Jim have run the rule over him, so that's good enough for me.

New arrival. Clean slate. Fair go.

Anyone not willing to give him a fair go needs a look at themselves.

Not only have many appearances been off the bench - they've been for Hibs. A club seemingly determined to tear itself apart from the inside.

Hopefully with a fresh start at St Mirren he can show people what he can do. I haven't a clue what he can do, I haven't seen nearly enough of the lad - but Tommy, Gary, and Jim have run the rule over him, so that's good enough for me.

New arrival. Clean slate. Fair go.

Anyone not willing to give him a fair go needs a look at themselves.

This.

I'm guessing Thommo will also have appraised the lad, too. He was on trial and has been signed. That's surely a better approach than the Bahoken-type scenario, but it is evidently impossible to satisfy some on here (albeit, I'm far from convinced these cretins are genuine St Mirren supporters).

I'm looking forward to seeing our new acquisitions - and another two or three, hopefully - take the field next season. We're definitely heading in the right direction.

I haven't a clue what he can do,

Take a look at his 2 SPL goals on youtube then. They are quality.

His showing at Alloa last season is also a positive. Most teams play with 1 up front and Alloa's main striker was the experienced Andy Kirk. They are a Championship club and were struggling at the wrong end of the table and struggling to score goals. His goals came away to Queen of the South & Hamilton, not easy places to get goals.

This signing has potential.

I have to say this is far better preperation than last close season. 3 weeks till the start of the season and we have sorted out the goalkeeping well and now we actually have options in the forward department. I know it's not perfect and we could have more experience but I think we could cope with what we have IF we can augment our defensive line up.

This is a low risk signing that could reap benefits. TC worked well as Scotland u21 manager so he knows a good young player. Given a chance and a decent service from the midfield could make this player. Not a bad bit of business we just need to add extra experience and quality and we will be ok.

Seriously can't believe this is how we 'welcome' players to our club. Its no wonder nobody wants to sign for us!!! The boys not even kicked a ball yet and he's being vilified. Who knows how he'll do for us but when he pulls on the saints jersey he'll get my full backing as will the rest of the team. And as for him being a ned etc - we've had a good few of them pull on the stripes already. Let's get behind the team.

Seriously can't believe this is how we 'welcome' players to our club. Its no wonder nobody wants to sign for us!!! The boys not even kicked a ball yet and he's being vilified. Who knows how he'll do for us but when he pulls on the saints jersey he'll get my full backing as will the rest of the team. And as for him being a ned etc - we've had a good few of them pull on the stripes already. Let's get behind the team.

TBF there was one major arsehole with a few lesser arseholes, the vast majority have been pretty supportive or better than that.

You always get them, I'm sure most players get this sort of unwarranted pish at the games, they need to learn to take it with a pinch of salt.

Walloper.................................lol.gif

You're funny......................having looked over your posts there is a theme......................proving you are of limited ability as you spout similar pish about almost every player mentioned.

Now, run along, you might get hurt playing with the big boys, ya walloper. bye1.gif

PS The consensus is you are scum, I'll stick you on ignore, let you make a cnut of yourself over and over again, it seems to float your boat.

Aye, that was some night. rip.gif

Thanks doctor. thumbup2.gif

TBF there was one major arsehole with a few lesser arseholes, the vast majority have been pretty supportive or better than that.

You always get them, I'm sure most players get this sort of unwarranted pish at the games, they need to learn to take it with a pinch of salt.

deary me

not one mention of ross Caldwell

just posts full of abuse

why won't the mods take action?

Total pish signing guys got an attitude problem. Can remember his fight with butcher. And. You can see from his twitter feed guys a total ned

Macca's mates were a scarfest and Zico punched Fergie in his Dons days.Thank God Franks McDougall and McAvennie couldn't access twitter back then...

Some of the comments made about Caldwell are embarrassing and reflect most on who made them. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but to make it personal and vilify a young lad who hasn't even played a game yet is cringeworthy in the extreme.

deary me

not one mention of ross Caldwell

just posts full of abuse

why won't the mods take action?

Wow, never seen that coming Troll. bye1.gif

PS Hilarious I upset you so much without even trying. lol.gif

PPS Welcome Ross, ignore the minority ,the majority will give you a chance.

Edited by faraway saint