Irish Club In Europe

beyond our ken

FFS Indeed. The travelling fans of the Scottish champions will travel to another country tonight and drape Irish tricolours everywhere. When the other arse cheek were in Europe it was Union flags and Northern Irish flags.

Both of them are fcuked in the head. I watched QoTS, Aberdeen, Motherwell and others in Europe on TV.

Scottish clubs with fans displaying nothing but their club's crest, their local pub, or the flag of their own country.

FFS.

Obsessed........................snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

I am watching this game tonight because its a scottish team in europe, if it was motherwell or aberdeen I would be doing the same, all the rest is propaganda

Try find Motherwell, Aberdeen or St Johnstone on the TV schedules.

It looks like albion rovers ground, there's people watching from their backdoors

Some right darlings in the crowd, which is weird also as I am used to watching saints in black and white and most of the

women in the crowd being buckled hairy arsed geezerburds,

Edited by murray street

I cant argue with his point though

IMO its a disgrace you can finish 3rd or 4th in the EPL, La Liga, Seria A or the Bundesliga and have to play 1 knock out tie to get into the champions league group stages (or finish 2nd and get straight in) yet the champions of Scotland and other 'small' countries need to play 3 or 4 knock out games before they get in.

The seeding system of the champions league is also a farce, This year Man City will be seeded lower than Chelsea and Arsenal therefore giving them a harder group despite Man City being champions (and Arsenal having achieved pretty much nowt in the past 9 years)

On that note i do hope Celtic get pumped, but i cant disagree with what he says

Years ago it was basically 'accept this, or we'll all break away and form our own league' from the top clubs in Europe. They all wanted a more money-spinning tournament than the existing European Cup of the time.

So, every shite country took it on the chin and accepted their meagre slice of the cake, rather than have no cake at all.

In other words, they were bullied. And it'll never change now, unless the bullies want it to change.

There's leagues all over Europe with a similar philosophy.

We play in one of them.

Watching this game I think the rest of Scottish football will be quaking in their boots.... If Cellic signed some of the Icelandic players!

As for muck mghee.

"They're playing a 6-2-1-1 so Cellic are finding it hard to get past their back four." Eejit!

I was just saying to the missus, "That McGregor is a waste of..........!

Watching this game I think the rest of Scottish football will be quaking in their boots.... If Cellic signed some of the Icelandic players!

As for muck mghee.

"They're playing a 6-2-1-1 so Cellic are finding it hard to get past their back four." Eejit!

I was just saying to the missus, "That McGregor is a waste of..........!

Hope "muck" is wearing his peaked cap, looks like rain and he might drown.

mcgheee.jpg

Edited by murray street

• 3 weeks later...