Irish Club In Europe

beyond our ken

but the rankgers are fuc't and a shadow of the the team that had millions spent on them

the rankgers wont even win their own league

unless someone gives them a billion

oh...and a new manager

Correct and Celtic are going down the same tube soon.

I posted this before, but now it's official...

No Champions League.

No 'Old Firm' derbies.

No atmospheric away days at a packed Tynecastle or Easter Road.

No big name manager.

No big name signings.

Fraser Forster likely to leave.

League won by February.

A half empty tattiedome welcoming uber-diddy Accies and Dundee.

Income massively down.

Season tickets massively down.

Everyone else is looking forward to the season - as we concern ourselves with a wee cup run, seeing some decent football, and bringing through the kids....

Their season is fcuked and it isn't even started. The Green Brigade might as well bugger off to Palestine and fight for their cause. Oh, how my heart bleeds. phone.gif

Edited by pozbaird

Sellic could sneak back into the Champions League after Legia admit to playing an ineligible player. :o

The player in question came on as a sub with 2 mins to go.Could be the most expensive sub in the history of football.

Celtic reinstated to Champions League. What a farce! The Green bigots should be embarrassed. They are shite and further humiliation beckons.

Though I share your dislike of the already bloatedly rich outfit getting another bite at the pie, it is how cheating should be handled. The cheats are oot.

The Glasgow club that died, cheated in exactly this manner for years and were NEVER punished for it. (They went bust due to different criminality and ineptitude. £1.00 a club! Three for a fiver!)

Indeed, the cheating in their case has gone so far as allowing another similarly branded new outfit into the the bottom divisions, even though it did not have the necessary qualifications, such as three years accounts showing its stability as a football club.

Newco leapfrogged respectable outfits such as Cove Rangers and (ahem) Spartans... to get into the fourth division.

The SFA could show other organisations how clubs could get away with cheating...

Just relax and enjoy the further humiliation... of both outfits... ;)

Though I share your dislike of the already bloatedly rich outfit getting another bite at the pie, it is how cheating should be handled. The cheats are oot.

The Glasgow club that died, cheated in exactly this manner for years and were NEVER punished for it. (They went bust due to different criminality and ineptitude. £1.00 a club! Three for a fiver!)

Indeed, the cheating in their case has gone so far as allowing another similarly branded new outfit into the the bottom divisions, even though it did not have the necessary qualifications, such as three years accounts showing its stability as a football club.

Newco leapfrogged respectable outfits such as Cove Rangers and (ahem) Spartans... to get into the fourth division.

The SFA could show other organisations how clubs could get away with cheating...

I await it with Bate( d Borisov) breath

I share your sentiment about cheats and cheating, also about the old two, but unless I'm missing something did Legia Warsaw simply not make a genuine mistake? The punishment seems draconian if it was.

It wasn't cheating, any more than our 'indiscretion' against Spartans was cheating. It was a simple error. The guy served his three match ban, and coming on when he did had absolutely no bearing on the result of the match or the tie. The punishment is completely disproportionate and I hope Legia win on appeal.