Irish Club In Europe

beyond our ken

That's what I'm thinking too. Probably change it to a 3-0 walk over, plus fine, bans for the player, etc etc.

To begin with I felt a bit sorry for Liega Warsaw, but on reflection I think they were totally aware of what they did. After all the wee lassie might have done the actually registering, but the manager would have decided who was on the list. They chose to not resister him for the first two legs presumably so they could register someone else in his place.

Can't really see how any other decision could be made.

My father in law is a Celtic season ticket holder for over 50 years and will not be attending any more Champions League games this season as he is so embarrassed by what's happened. Says it's not the Celtic way

Sorry to say about your father in law but he's also liar. I would take him to task on this, It is the Celtic way. Complaining about cheating ? Pot/kettle they cheat quite regularly especially against Saints. Step forward Mr Nakamura.thumbdown.gif

Berget & Johansen, rank rotten...........................what a waste of £50 on these 2 clowns.

Add Ambrose to this and you see Celtic are playing with 8 men.

68 mins gone, 0-0

They have been poor at best. If they do get to group stage , I think they will not win a game.

Also , nothing to fear in the League from them as far as I can see.

oops 0-1