Ryan Elderton

Flareybob

According to a very reliable source, St Mirren have defender Ryan Elderton on trial, he is in the squad as a trialist for tomorrow's Renfrewshire Derby.

Elderton has recently been transfer listed from Lancaster City FC, and has previoulsy plied his trade a Preston NE and Stockport County, he started his career as with Blackburn where he was a regular in their under 18s.

According to a very reliable source, St Mirren have defender Ryan Elderton on trial, he is in the squad as a trialist for tomorrow's Renfrewshire Derby.

Elderton has recently been transfer listed from Lancaster City FC, and has previoulsy plied his trade a Preston NE and Stockport County, he started his career as with Blackburn where he was a regular in their under 18s.

The voices in your head are not a reliable source.

Now thirty and by the looks of what I could find his high point probably was the Blackburn Rovers under 18's!!

no thanks!

1. Check if poster is Flareybob.

2. If so, ignore and don't waste your time checking out the name given :)

albeit, you not only checked out the name, you also took the time to post a reply...

tongue.png

Eh, naw. I clicked on the thread name from the forum page which does not name who started the thread. Seeing it was FB I did not look up the player's name in question. But being a good soul I offered advice to someone who does not post regularly on the forum tongue.png:)

better. you're such a deva when you don't get yir nuts snickers

You trying to tell us that you think Shull is a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period?

I think when folk say "God.. it's no you again" they mean something entirely different.whistling.giflol.gif

You trying to tell us that you think Shull is a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period?

I think when folk say "God.. it's no you again" they mean something entirely different.whistling.giflol.gif

notworthy.gifsaddam.gif notworthy.gif Shull is God!

Edited by insaintee