Walking Football At The Dome

alexang5

As well as the Thursday evening session, we are now running a session on a Sunday 1500hrs - 1600 hrs.

If you feel that a "running game" is now past you come along and try the walking football. It's a great way to keep playing and keep fit for £5.

There all ages and abilities taking part so why not come along and give it a try.

Season Tickets are not valid in case anyone asks.

As well as the Thursday evening session, we are now running a session on a Sunday 1500hrs - 1600 hrs.

If you feel that a "running game" is now past you come along and try the walking football. It's a great way to keep playing and keep fit for £5.

There all ages and abilities taking part so why not come along and give it a try.

Season Tickets are not valid in case anyone asks.

I had a go a while back, it was brill fun especially when your told old or have a disability like me, Let me know when its starting and i'll come along again, Good luck with it all, This is one of the reasons the dome is a great success at the club, clap.gif

Edited by santaponsasaint

Bibs beat non bibs on penalties. Good work out, looking forward to a beer or two tonight.

Tooted my horn at said Alex when passing the dome on my return from Camp Arrochar.He was obviously focussing on the game as he did not hear me.The walk football is a terrific way of playing the game we love when we,re not 100% fit or recovering from injury etc and i will deffo be getting back into it soon.The boys who play are first class and Saints fans and it really is an enjoyable hour.

Edited by northendsaint