Bbc Playlister

faraway saint

You might have seen the current advert on the BBC, featuring Chris Evans, which gives the impression that if you hear a song on a BBC radio show you can simply press a button and add this to your own Playlist.

I thought, great idea, although did wonder about copyright issues but, hey, tried it................................

A seriously misleading advert, you get about 20 seconds of any song you quite like, pretty much a waste of time.

Hard to say.........................I'm in the huff, not best placed to answer honestly. wink.png

Certainly the chorus/well known part.

I get your point and whilst l've never tried to use the service l thought it was just a wee gizmo to help you identify a song that you liked but hadn't quite grasped the name/performing artist of. .

Thanks for the heads-up. .

I get your point and whilst l've never tried to use the service l thought it was just a wee gizmo to help you identify a song that you liked but hadn't quite grasped the name/performing artist of. .

Thanks for the heads-up. .

In hindsight, that's exactly what it is but the suggestion, and name, indicted to me that I could build up my own playlist to listen to at my leisure.

The BBC are getting on my tits right now. lol.gif

In hindsight, that's exactly what it is but the suggestion, and name, indicted to me that I could build up my own playlist to listen to at my leisure.

Chris Evans has been getting on my tits since he returned to the Breakfast Show. On Radio 2 , l find that Simon Mayo's show is about the only show , in the daytime , that doesn't somehow , insult your intelligence. . still a 100 times better than Snyde 1 , though. .

Chris Evans has been getting on my tits since he returned to the Breakfast Show. On Radio 2 , l find that Simon Mayo's show is about the only show , in the daytime , that doesn't somehow , insult your intelligence. . still a 100 times better than Snyde 1 , though. .

Start a "BBC is shite" thread................................I've hunners ready for that. lol.gif

See if I was a pedantic pretentious wankbag, I would ask you what you have been indicted for

I like the BBC, but I have to agree with you on this one. The advert certainly made it look like you could create your own playlist in the same way you used to be able to on Yahoo's launch.com or on Spotify or some of the other paid for services. These days I get all my music from Spotify and I've ditched radio for music. I only listen to the football on Radio Scotland these days, or Radio 5 for some intelligent discussion.