Tesselaar

No, why would we?

Competition is good for the squad and hopefully Tess will push Kelly on and help him improve and be a stronger player.

Terrible position to be in....

So who is pushing our central defence to perform to the max then?

You satisfied with the competition there?

Heard a totally different story mate.

Heard that he Left because his agent was demanding a signing on fee just for renewing his contract. Tess was contracted to him and had to leave as the agent wouldn't drop this.

Forced to move on by being tied to a greedy agent.

So if Kelly is injured and Plummer doesn't cut it as a replacement and Yakub then doesn't step up.. we should be grateful for the resigning of a player who left us to join a rival for cash only to be berated by his new supporters. A player who was so badly injured he stated to the press he was afraid to play without his protective mask.

Fair enough.

What if McAusland is injured... who would your central defence consist of?

So if Kelly is injured and Plummer doesn't cut it as a replacement and Yakub then doesn't step up.. we should be grateful for the resigning of a player who left us to join a rival for cash only to be berated by his new supporters. A player who was so badly injured he stated to the press he was afraid to play without his protective mask.

Fair enough.

We won the cup with Goodwin playing at centre half and the boy Williams will seemingly make good back up aswel.

So who is pushing our central defence to perform to the max then?

You satisfied with the competition there?

We have Tess, Cheese, Plummer, Naismith and Goodwin who can all play centre back.

I'd love another quality centre half, I'm sure all the other clubs around us would also.

Fair enough.

FFS to your first part of your post.

If McAusland is injured?

We have several players who can play centre half.

I genuinely don't understand why anybody is moaning about this! A model pro who is still young, did well for us first time round, and it adds to the depth of the squad - something we're forever moaning about! He can play a few different positions, and isn't bad coming forward either.

What's to moan about?!?

I genuinely don't understand why anybody is moaning about this! A model pro who is still young, did well for us first time round, and it adds to the depth of the squad - something we're forever moaning about! He can play a few different positions, and isn't bad coming forward either.

What's to moan about?!?

Do you want a list of happy supporters? wink.png

What's to moan about?!?

Not so much a moan as concern that the budget is being spent strengthening our strengths whilst our weaknesses remain apparently weak.

Looking at this slightly differently (and apologies if this has already been mentioned) but could it be that there's some interest been shown in Sean Kelly by another club?

Otherwise having 4 left backs and only one right back at the club with little cover at centre half is a bit bizarre.

Not so much a moan as concern that the budget is being spent strengthening our strengths whilst our weaknesses remain apparently weak.

Really?

The presumption that supporters lol.gif can decry the decisions of our manger never fails to amaze me.

Maybe it's time to have a supporters panel to decide on every player we should sign...............no, wait, FFS.

Looking at this slightly differently (and apologies if this has already been mentioned) but could it be that there's some interest been shown in Sean Kelly by another club?

Otherwise having 4 left backs and only one right back at the club with little cover at centre half is a bit bizarre.

We have 4 players who can play left back. I'm sure very other club is laughing at us just now, what a terrible state.

We have 5 or 6 players who can play centre half, we are doomed I tell you, DOOMED.