Tesselaar

If anyone else thinks that's all our business done...

Tommy Craig: "We are still actively looking at bringing in new players and I would be disappointed if we haven't added further to the squad by the time the season starts."

Edited by ulysses

Really?

The presumption that supporters lol.gif can decry the decisions of our manger never fails to amaze me.

Maybe it's time to have a supporters panel to decide on every player we should sign...............no, wait, FFS.

Could you please explain to me the purpose of a "forum"?

Are discussions no longer allowed.

I fully support our manager and his right to manage as he sees fit.

Your point is petty, moot, and frankly laughable. Still... as long as it made you feel important... job done!

I'll ask again....

Who do we have, other than Naismith, who can play right back?

Aye, I'd like to see some back up for right back. Preferably a right sided defender that can play right back and centre half. Think Williams played there in one of the pre-season games but I'm not sure, haven't been to any yet.

Judging by the quote from Tommy Craig I posted a few up, he hasn't finished bringing players in yet.

So if Kelly is injured and Plummer doesn't cut it as a replacement and Yakub then doesn't step up.. we should be grateful for the resigning of a player who left us to join a rival for cash only to be berated by his new supporters. A player who was so badly injured he stated to the press he was afraid to play without his protective mask.

Fair enough.

What if McAusland is injured... who would your central defence consist of?

What if, what if, what if!!!!!!It's not that long ago we were crying out for ONE left back, now we've got a few that can play that position. Some people are never happy. And so what if he wears a mask, no one bothers that Petr Cech wears a protective helmet !!!!!

Could you please explain to me the purpose of a "forum"?

Are discussions no longer allowed.

I fully support our manager and his right to manage as he sees fit.

Your point is petty, moot, and frankly laughable. Still... as long as it made you feel important... job done!

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Yes, discussion is allowed, but to presume that you know better is frankly, hilarious

Never mind, stick in at that "football manager" game. bye1.gif

What if, what if, what if!!!!!!It's not that long ago we were crying out for ONE left back, now we've got a few that can play that position. Some people are never happy. And so what if he wears a mask, no one bothers that Petr Cech wears a protective helmare you happy with our central defence and the cover for it within the squad?

Did Petr Cech state in the prtess that he was afraid to play without his mask? Do keepers have to head the ball as much as central defenders?

Thanks for the laugh! You are indeed amusing!

Edited by BuddieinEK

remember this quote mon ami...

You ARE satisfied with our current central defence and the cover thereof.

Later in the season... we shall discuss this further and we will laugh about it!!! A lot!

Indeed we will........................although hindsight is a great skill.

Your aware football has many different facets?

Tragic.............................I'm only looking for St Mirren to perform to a decent standard......................I'm not sure what other people expect.........care to suggest............................the we can look back and laugh? 1eye.gif

Did Petr Cech state in the prtess that he was afraid to play without his mask? Do keepers have to head the ball as much as central defenders?

Thanks for the laugh! You are indeed amusing!

Think you will agree we are in a much better position ( at this time ) than at the same time last season. Tommy Craig was also quoted tonight saying more players will be in before the start of the season , so things are not too bad mate.

Have a feeling we will do quite well this season only time will tell.

Indeed we will........................although hindsight is a great skill.

Your aware football has many different facets?

Tragic.............................I'm only looking for St Mirren to perform to a decent standard......................I'm not sure what other people expect.........care to suggest............................the we can look back and laugh? 1eye.gif

Funnily enough I reckon we both have similar expectations and hopes.

I equally believe we both respect the managers right to manage as he sees fit.

I just can't quite fathom out your aversion to daring to question the logic of signing a fourth left back when most people acknowledge that we are weak of cover (or dare I say talent) in central defence.

Still... laughter is good and I look forward to sharing a right good side splitting hoot with you!

Funnily enough I reckon we both have similar expectations and hopes.

I equally believe we both respect the managers right to manage as he sees fit.

I just can't quite fathom out your aversion to daring to question the logic of signing a fourth left back when most people acknowledge that we are weak of cover (or dare I say talent) in central defence.

Still... laughter is good and I look forward to sharing a right good side splitting hoot with you!

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Dafty....................end of......................bye1.gif

whistling.gif

Tesselaar has. and can play in central defence? 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Think you will agree we are in a much better position ( at this time ) than at the same time last season. Tommy Craig was also quoted tonight saying more players will be in before the start of the season , so things are not too bad mate.

Have a feeling we will do quite well this season only time will tell.

If we were NOT ahead of last season I would be jamming up the Samaritans hotline! Not a good barometer to set the standard by IMO.

I don't think the club did enough to keep Tess or Hasslebaink when they played with us both left for more money!

Has anyone on hear never taken a job because they have been offered more money?

I can't remember watching Tess play Cb for Killie but if Tommy Craig believes he can play that position as well as giving us cover across the whole defence then why not?

I remember Paul Lambert playing right mid for us and Motherwell. Moved to Dortmund where they played him as a defensive midfielder and he went on to win the Champions League! I know thats not the same as Tess but I would rather have him playing Cb than a Potter or Mair!

Think the point people are missing is not that he left for more money but that he wants to come back!

We have 4 players who can play left back. I'm sure very other club is laughing at us just now, what a terrible state.

We have 5 or 6 players who can play centre half, we are doomed I tell you, DOOMED.

I don't see where my post states we are doomed???? I was merely adding a possible reason for this signing to happen at this stage.

Of course we are going to sign more players but I would have thought that other positions needed strengthened before the left back position.

I'm sure the 'in the knowers' will be able to advise...