Tesselaar

Delighted to see tesselaar back at the club. A young, talented and consistent footballer who will be a great addition to the squad and provide cover in a few positions. I can't quite fathom why people we be down on this signing. A player with a good proven track record at this level.

Welcome back Tess! thumbup2.gif

Has Tesselaar made a cnut of it yet? whistling.gif

Hopeless, that's all. lol.gif

u really r sad and pathetic...do u have no life and feel u have to post on here every two minutes? U actually ruin this form with ur constant shite...cant wait for ur reply with a smiley face...im sure it will be very funny and witty...not...

u really r sad and pathetic...do u have no life and feel u have to post on here every two minutes? U actually ruin this form with ur constant shite...cant wait for ur reply with a smiley face...im sure it will be very funny and witty...not...

I agree with gstretchuk .

Excellent news! Was gutted when we lost him to Killie for what seemed like an extra two bob a week. Said before on forum that he was the best footballer I have ever seen in a Saints jersey. Really comfortable under pressure. Great stuff.

You must be very young sad.png

Samaritans.png

Like some others I don't see why Tess has been re-signed.

He is surplus to requirements unless young Kelly and Yaqub are being sidelined which, IMO, would be a retrocessive.

We're supposed to be developing our own lads so it doesn't make sense to bring in extra cover for left back.

If we had plenty of money to burn I could see the point but we need to focus on the weak points in our team so CH and holding MF is far more crucial.

Like some others I don't see why Tess has been re-signed.

He is surplus to requirements unless young Kelly and Yaqub are being sidelined which, IMO, would be a retrocessive.

We're supposed to be developing our own lads so it doesn't make sense to bring in extra cover for left back.

If we had plenty of money to burn I could see the point but we need to focus on the weak points in our team so CH and holding MF is far more crucial.

He played CH for Kilmarnock................................blink.png

Certainly looks to me that Tesselaar is earmarked for central defence.

Kelly, unless he suffers a drop in form, will be first choice. Plummer and Yaqub will be back up.

Haven't seen enough of Tesselaar at CH, so I don't know whether he's what we need.However, TC obviously thinks he can do a job for us.

The signing adds experience and depth to our squad. Hopefully under our management he can regain the form he showed for us first time round, but at CH.

Still think we might see another CH signed.

Will be interesting to see where the trialist(s) plays.

I genuinely don't understand why anybody is moaning about this! A model pro who is still young, did well for us first time round, and it adds to the depth of the squad - something we're forever moaning about! He can play a few different positions, and isn't bad coming forward either.

What's to moan about?!?

Think that if this was to be our last signing it would be questionable. But it seems we are likely to make 2 or 3 more signings so let's see how we go with these.

All in all I think it's a reasonable signing, comfortable at left back and can play central defence. Here's a thought - in games where we might have to be a bit more defensive could he be played as left mid to help Sean Kelly out ? We've seen him going forward in the past and we know he's a capable defender so in certain games could be a better option than Greg Wylde.

All in all I think it's a reasonable signing, comfortable at left back and can play central defence. Here's a thought - in games where we might have to be a bit more defensive could he be played as left mid to help Sean Kelly out ? We've seen him going forward in the past and we know he's a capable defender so in certain games could be a better option than Greg Wylde.

Why pick on Wylde

Why pick on Wylde

I'm not picking on Wylde, I think he's a great attacking player and have done since I first saw him when he was about 8, I just think that for certain games where we'll be forced to play more defensively Tess could be a good option to support Kelly.